Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6657 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HELP How to remove ubuntu and install Windows

Ok you smartasses
    How 2 remove Ubuntu and Install Windows...
    NOTE i dont have cd/dvd drive on this laptop
    I have Windows on Bootable USB
    Cooper Reviewed by Cooper on . HELP How to remove ubuntu and install Windows Ok you smartasses How 2 remove Ubuntu and Install Windows... NOTE i dont have cd/dvd drive on this laptop I have Windows on Bootable USB Rating: 5
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

2.   Sponsored Links

Why not just format the ubuntu partition and install windows?

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Make the USB bootable, set the USB drive as first priority in boot menu.
    Then just during install format the drive.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Yeah i have it made bootable but it wont boot lol
    All i have is cursor blinking
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Have you changed the boot priority to USB in your BIOS?

yes i have CloudShadow

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    If it wont boot its because your usb is not bootable... Try and find a windows pc and use a program that makes bootable usb's or if you have a second pc you can do a windows net boot

Find a windows based pc and use this to create a bootable windows 7 USB

http://download.cnet.com/Windows-7-U...-10972600.html

First go here www.youtube.com/watch?v=98xlSjTyCaQ and make the USB bootable(just follow the steps, even if you've already made it bootable before) once u make it bootable put the windows copy on there and make sure that that copy of windows is bootable because iv has instances where the copy of windows isn't bootable, then go into your bios and for the boot priority change it to HDD and make the USB the first in the list if your wondering why your setting the HDD first is because the flash drive is basically a mini HDD.
    Now it should work, and if it doesn't try the USB on another computer to check if the copy of windows is bootable, it might not be so just go DL another one and put it on there.

did it 3 times now,and it will boot on other computers but not on this fucken peace of shit.
    Im thinking that i will be better of going 2 store and getting new laptop lulz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information