Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6971 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Wink Anyone tried cloudflare before?

https://www.cloudflare.com/

They have FREE plan, as well as paid
    CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network. We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources. The result: CloudFlare-powered websites see a significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks.

CloudFlare's system gets faster and smarter as our community of users grows larger. We have designed the system to scale with our goal in mind: helping power and protect the entire Internet.

CloudFlare can be used by anyone with a website and their own domain, regardless of your choice in platform. From start to finish, setup takes most website owners less than 5 minutes. Adding your website requires only a simple change to your domain's DNS settings. There is no hardware or software to install or maintain and you do not need to change any of your site's existing code. If you are ever unhappy you can turn CloudFlare off as easily as you turned it on. Our core service is free and we offer enhanced services for websites who need extra features like real time reporting or SSL.

Realise that this 2 sites use them:

Metallica.com
    lowendbox.com
    kohkindachi Reviewed by kohkindachi on . Anyone tried cloudflare before? https://www.cloudflare.com/ They have FREE plan, as well as paid CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network. We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources. The Rating: 5
    None

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    I think there are a few, if you do a search you'll see quite a few topics about this.

http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=92777

http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=92074

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    saw it on hackforums, didnt trust it.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    works ok for some sites and opposite for others

Respected Member
    I think sceper is using cloudflare.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Website's:
    daringhost.com
    We are partners with CloudFlare, so we have the CloudFlare add on in our cPanel. A lot of our clients use CloudFlare on their site. We have had 0 complaints from our clients about it. We get a weekly report from CloudFlare with the details of how many "bad" IP's that their network has blocked. Surprising CloudFlare blocked a few hundred threats. The number seems to be increasing each week.

I recommend CloudFlare, and have not had any issues with their service.
    DaringHost.com - Web Hosting + VPS Services World Wide!
    Contact Us | [email protected] | +1.203.936.7138 |

highly not recommended. it will make your down most of the times. cache feature? it sucks
    "Only great minds can afford a simple style."

Website's:
    ddlserver.net
    jase07, wtf are you talking? Have you ever tried it? I have had about 300 online users and my VPS was slowing down, after starting to use cloudflare I can even handle 500+ users without any problems. And page loading times are much more better.

Website's:
    daringhost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jase07 View Post
    highly not recommended. it will make your down most of the times. cache feature? it sucks
    It actually does the opposite of taking a website offline.
    If the server where the site is physically located on goes offline, CloudFlare will automatically load a Cached version of the website until the server where the site is located on is back up.
    DaringHost.com - Web Hosting + VPS Services World Wide!
    Contact Us | [email protected] | +1.203.936.7138 |

Cloud Flare rulez. I have 7 domains using their services. So glad I found it in the first place.

If the DNS settings are done well it really improves your web page like nothing else.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information