Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6815 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    well , i would love to use payoneer since it seems very reiable but i don't know any filehost that pays through payoneer .
    if you can convince big filehosts (fileserve, filesonic,wupload blablabla) to use you (idk how)
    i can assure you that your users will double in now time .

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    i would like to have your card but can you tell me one affiliate name from where i can order the card in free?

3.   Sponsored Links

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by NightMare View Post
    well , i would love to use payoneer since it seems very reiable but i don't know any filehost that pays through payoneer .
    if you can convince big filehosts (fileserve, filesonic,wupload blablabla) to use you (idk how)
    i can assure you that your users will double in now time .
    Well, you can refer them to us. I can pass these on as leads and we can try to contact them, but it will always be better if we are requested as a payment method. Let me know which other ones you'd like us to try to contact.

Quote Originally Posted by snkr007 View Post
    i would like to have your card but can you tell me one affiliate name from where i can order the card in free?
    Which affiliates do you work with?

Website's:
    unicef.org
    @payoneer
    i have Odesk payoneer card

can i load it from my friend CC and use it for shooping/paypal/ Godaddy... without receiving first payment from Odesk ?

Hello , since a long time ( not very very long ) im interested in payoneer card , cuz i found that it can be loaded with alertpay balance , which is very good for me since i work and get paid throught alertpay , but the problem is that i don't know how to apply for that card , if i sign up in infolinks , will i be able to apply for payoneer card ? or is there any way to do it ? i made an odesk account but i didn't understand much how to order a card .. can you please explain me ? and im from tunisia btw

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    bro you can order it through infolinks bkz i m also order it from there its very easy
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlaschild View Post
    @payoneer
    i have Odesk payoneer card

can i load it from my friend CC and use it for shooping/paypal/ Godaddy... without receiving first payment from Odesk ?
    No, you would need to receive at least one payment through a partner before you can load it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by mamiman View Post
    Hello , since a long time ( not very very long ) im interested in payoneer card , cuz i found that it can be loaded with alertpay balance , which is very good for me since i work and get paid throught alertpay , but the problem is that i don't know how to apply for that card , if i sign up in infolinks , will i be able to apply for payoneer card ? or is there any way to do it ? i made an odesk account but i didn't understand much how to order a card .. can you please explain me ? and im from tunisia btw
    You can apply for the card through an bof our partners, such as oDesk or Infolinks. You need to select Payoneer as your payment method, and signing up is easy. We have a lot of users from Tunisia. :-)

Because of regultions we are bound by, you can't load your card through a credit card until you have received a payment from at least one partner.

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    i have some personal issue can u reply my pm please?

i got payoneer card from serebraconnect but it is expired now,
    do i have to apply for a new card or can i just renew the old one?

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    its batter way to apply new card
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information