Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6743 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    are payments from 3 different partners count as well?
    also what are the differences between regular payoneer card and that affiliate card?
    Hello,

We actually, no longer require the 3 payments. If you would like to apply for the US Payment Service, you should open a ticket with our customer support team and they will help you process the request.

The difference between the two is how a card holder applies for them. If you are applying for a Payoneer Card, the best way is to go through the partner site from whom you are expecting payments.

People who already have a Payoneer card are not currently able to receive the Payoneer Affiliate card.

Thanks

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Pioneer card now available to India or still no...
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : [email protected]

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by praveer View Post
    Pioneer card now available to India or still no...
    The Indian government still prohibits all non-Indian companies from issuing Visa/MasterCard cards to Indian residents.

We do, however, offer a local bank transfer service to India. This service allows you to receive payments via Payoneer from a local bank account, in INR (with participating partner/affiliate programs).
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Oh...ok thanks
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : [email protected]

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    You're very welcome
    Nissim A.

Hello Nissim.

how can i get or reset my Card PIN?

and what if my card inactive because i dont load any money, can i actived it again?

Thx.

Payment Providers
    Quote Originally Posted by Garundang View Post
    Hello Nissim.

and what if my card inactive because i dont load any money, can i actived it again?

Thx.
    Hey,

You can reset your PIN by going into "My Account" choosing the Tools tab and clicking on Change Pin.

If your card is inactive, you can reactivate it by contacting customer support and letting them know you would like to reactivate your card. Additionally, in order to be fully reactivated you will need to receive a payment from a Payoneer partner.

Good Luck!

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Garundang View Post
    Also please note: Changing your PIN via your Payoneer account online can only be done if you remember your current card PIN. Your PIN is selected (by you) during the original card activation process.

If you've forgotten your PIN and want to reset it, you will need to contact our Customer Support department live (via telephone or live chat) and they will assist you in resetting the PIN (you will need to confirm some account details for security reasons).
    Nissim A.

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    We do, however, offer a local bank transfer service to India. This service allows you to receive payments via Payoneer from a local bank account, in INR (with participating partner/affiliate programs).
    Care to explain more about this?,

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Sure

Payoneer offers many global payout solutions, one of which is called a worldwide local bank transfer service. This service allows account holders to receive payments via Payoneer from local bank accounts in 35+ countries, and to an additional 170+ countries via SWIFT.

If you're a member of a partner/affiliate program of ours that supports this service, simply select to get paid via Payoneer, and then select the bank transfer service.

If you don't see a bank transfer service available on the application page and you are from India, you may still be able to request this service. In this case, contact our Customer Support department and they will be able to assist you.

If you've already applied for the Payoneer prepaid card and can no longer use it due to laws and regulations in India, you can contact our Customer Support department and they will switch your account to the local bank transfer service.

The cost of transfers to India is $5.95 per transfer. The payments are made from a local bank account in India, in INR, so you won't incur any international transfer charges from your bank.

If you have any other questions in regards to the service, or Payoneer in general, please feel free.
    Nissim A.

Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information