Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6663 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Probation
    Hello,

I'm a payonner mastercard cardholder, i would like to have a Virtual US Bank Account, i sent a question/request to the support via the payoneer website, but i still don't get an answer, can you please help me get it ASAP

thanks

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdoSama View Post
    Hello,

I'm a payonner mastercard cardholder, i would like to have a Virtual US Bank Account, i sent a question/request to the support via the payoneer website, but i still don't get an answer, can you please help me get it ASAP

thanks
    Hi,

Please PM me the ticket ID for your e-mail to support (starts with LTK) and I'll be happy to follow up for you.
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

Probation

Default OK

Service has been activated

Thanks

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com
    I have received 5th payment without any issue. Thanks Payoneer
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

hi payoneer i recived an email from " YOU " telling me i won a $50 voucher for google adwords , i wanna be sure if it's realy from payonner or someone want to hack me cause its asking me to entre billing information ...

here a screen of the email i recived

and this the sender email [email protected]

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Hi,

Yes, this is indeed a valid e-mail. It includes a free $50 Google AdWords voucher, which can be applied to any new Google AdWords account.

The link provided will direct you to adwords.google.com, where you can open a free account and use your voucher.

Enjoy!
    Nissim A.

my card hasn't arrived after almost 2 months, i forgot my account password and can't recover it cause it asks for the card last numbers, what can i do?

8.   Sponsored Links

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by protoclix View Post
    my card hasn't arrived after almost 2 months, i forgot my account password and can't recover it cause it asks for the card last numbers, what can i do?
    You will be unable to reset your account password until you receive the card. If you'd like to PM me with the e-mail on your account, I'd be happy to check the account status and order a new card for you.
    Nissim A.

many thanks for your support service, finally i receive my card today, very happy but i have another question

my Pre-Paid MasterCard with Diven aff program, can i add other aff program to my card

when i click

Code: 
    https://payouts.payoneer.com**********lp.aspx?token=d6e8802c46394ea...........b556F2BFED783
    to add other aff to my card by using feature "Already applied for a Payoneer account? If you already applied for a Payoneer card or already own one Click Here!"

I filled all required information (mylogin email, mypassword, my date of birth, my card number, code) but the alway recieve this message "Incorrect details"

Same happened to me as said above. JellDo
    Please tell us solution

Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread Information