Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6688 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by avRo View Post
    welcome to KWWH
    Thanks, but I've been here since August

i have not noticed b4

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by avRo View Post
    i have not noticed b4
    Must be all the ninja classes we've been taking
    Nissim A.
    Payoneer Community Manager
    Ask me about becoming a Payoneer partner

4.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
    You're very welcome :-)

Just so you know for the future, the block after entering the wrong password is only for half an hour.

When our card approval department reviews your application, they will probably see that you have an account already, so don't worry. They may offer to merge or to help you restore your old password in your existing account.
    thanks mate for the enlightenment

anyways, how about the virtual bank account? is it available to any members or just for a selected few?

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    thanks mate for the enlightenment

anyways, how about the virtual bank account? is it available to any members or just for a selected few?
    The VBA is technically available to everyone, but it does involve an application process. There is a minimum requirement of 3 payments from a partner over a 3 month period (at least), at which point you can contact our support team for an application (it isn't automatically offered to everyone).

The program is currently still in pilot, so we don't accept everyone, but generally speaking we accept many people every week into the program.

Website's:
    warezisit.com thrusthost.com
    Hellow @PayoneerTeam I have got a mastercard from infolinks and now can i use it to verify my paypal or alertpay account????

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by nfury007 View Post
    Hellow @PayoneerTeam I have got a mastercard from infolinks and now can i use it to verify my paypal or alertpay account????
    Congrats on receiving your card! You can use the card to verify PayPal for sure - I'm not sure how AlertPay works, sorry.

With PayPal, however, to use your card to verify your account you need to already have a payment on it. PayPal performs a micro charge of around $1-2 (usually) to verify that the card is yours. You will then be requested to enter a code that appears on your statement (under My Account with Payoneer) to verify that it's yours.

If AlertPay has a procedure as well, it is probably similar.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
    The VBA is technically available to everyone, but it does involve an application process. There is a minimum requirement of 3 payments from a partner over a 3 month period (at least), at which point you can contact our support team for an application (it isn't automatically offered to everyone).

The program is currently still in pilot, so we don't accept everyone, but generally speaking we accept many people every week into the program.
    i see..
    i signed with FBS (a forex broker), this means whenever i request a withdraw from my FBS account to my payoneer card will be counted as 'payment from a partner'?

anyways, i also notice that webmoney offers payoneer card. can i use my existing payoneer card with them or is it a special card issued only thru webmoney?

hi mate,
    webmoney to payoneer, and then Payoneer to Local Bank Transfer in india possible..?? because cards outside india is not allowed in india

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    i see..
    i signed with FBS (a forex broker), this means whenever i request a withdraw from my FBS account to my payoneer card will be counted as 'payment from a partner'?

anyways, i also notice that webmoney offers payoneer card. can i use my existing payoneer card with them or is it a special card issued only thru webmoney?
    Hi,

Yes, that would count as a partner payment.

Regarding Webmoney, since this LITERALLY launched 2 days ago, I need to find out. I'm pretty sure that you have to get the card through Webmoney and can only use it with them (not other partners), but please let me find out and I will get back to you on that one. (Wish there was an icon for STUMPED!)

Quote Originally Posted by torrfriend View Post
    hi mate,
    webmoney to payoneer, and then Payoneer to Local Bank Transfer in india possible..?? because cards outside india is not allowed in india
    Hi Torrfriend,

You can transferr Webmoney to a Payoneer card, but you can't transfer to India from the card since we can't issue it to you.

This is another question I will ask - if there's a way to get Webmoney as a transfer to India (and other countries) - I can't even make a guess here, sorry.

STUMPED again

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread Information