Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6913 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    OK, I have the answers:

Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    i see..

anyways, i also notice that webmoney offers payoneer card. can i use my existing payoneer card with them or is it a special card issued only thru webmoney?
    You can only use the card issued by Webmoney for their transfers. You continue to use your current card for all other payments from partners. You can add new partners EXCEPT Webmoney to the card you already have (and you can't add new partners to the Webmoney card).

Quote Originally Posted by torrfriend View Post
    hi mate,
    webmoney to payoneer, and then Payoneer to Local Bank Transfer in india possible..?? because cards outside india is not allowed in india
    At the present time, Webmoney only offers the prepaid card, not the transfers, sorry. I will let you know if this changes in the future.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

please check ticket #LTK52909997589X
    it has been 5 days now.. but still i have not got the confirmation mail

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Hi Osamaxafar,

The ticket was closed because you spoke to us via live chat. If you need more information, please talk to us on live chat again, or just reply to that ticket.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
    OK, I have the answers:

You can only use the card issued by Webmoney for their transfers. You continue to use your current card for all other payments from partners. You can add new partners EXCEPT Webmoney to the card you already have (and you can't add new partners to the Webmoney card).

At the present time, Webmoney only offers the prepaid card, not the transfers, sorry. I will let you know if this changes in the future.

so if i apply for a new card from webmoney, would it automatically be linked to my previous payooner account or would it set me up a new account on payooner?

5.   Sponsored Links

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    so if i apply for a new card from webmoney, would it automatically be linked to my previous payooner account or would it set me up a new account on payooner?
    No - it will be a completely separate account. You will still need to have the 2 cards, one for Webmoney and one for everything else. Webmoney is a separate partner that can't be linked to other partners.

ticket # LTK529010181407X

created a day ago but no reply..
    can you tell me how much time do you take to confirm the card? i mean for the confirmation email...

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    It can take up to 2 business days for our support team to reply to an email.

You haven't received an acceptance email yet because it is still being reviewed by our card approval department.

Thanks for reply...

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by torrfriend View Post
    Thanks for reply...
    Any time

when you can work with filehosts?

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread Information