Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62472 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    plz tel me i apply card via infolinks but i m not got my card yet can you tel me when i got my card bkz now almost 20 days gone to apply for card can you tel me little bit but still i m waiting i m from pakistan
    fahadzaman66 Reviewed by fahadzaman66 on . Official Payoneer Support Thread Hi everyone! My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;) Nice to meet everyone! Rating: 5
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

2.   Sponsored Links

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by aleksandar View Post
    Can you tell me about Serbia, do you offer cards for Serbian users
    Hi Aleksandar,

Yes, we issue cards in Serbia as well

Quote Originally Posted by fahadzaman66 View Post
    plz tel me i apply card via infolinks but i m not got my card yet can you tel me when i got my card bkz now almost 20 days gone to apply for card can you tel me little bit but still i m waiting i m from pakistan
    It can take up to 28 working days to get your card from the day it's been approved, which is around 6 weeks. It depends on the local service, and Pakistan HAS been known to be pretty slow.

If 6 weeks pass without you receiving your card, you can contact our support team and they will issue you a new one at no charge.

Thread Information