Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6860 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast
    Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com

Default Official Payoneer Support Thread

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry.

Nice to meet everyone!
    PayoneerTeam Reviewed by PayoneerTeam on . Official Payoneer Support Thread Hi everyone! My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;) Nice to meet everyone! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    I can confirm that Talia here, is a legitimate representative from Payoneer

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Thanks, Lifetalk! I wish I could add my avatar, too, but I can't find a way how. Maybe after I've had a certain amount of posts...?

Banned
    hi man is your support available in india

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Hi Marshall,

Our support team is located in house - we don't outsource it (they are right down the hall from me).

We offer support in several languages, but our Indian users have great English, so we haven't felt the need to bring in a special user.

As you probably know, the Indian government no longer allows Indian citizens to be issued MasterCards or Visas from outside of the country, so we no longer offer MasterCards to our Indian users, BUT we do have direct bank transfers for our Indian customers, so you can definitely receive your payments through us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PayoneerTeam View Post
    Hi Marshall,

Our support team is located in house - we don't outsource it (they are right down the hall from me).

We offer support in several languages, but our Indian users have great English, so we haven't felt the need to bring in a special user.

As you probably know, the Indian government no longer allows Indian citizens to be issued MasterCards or Visas from outside of the country, so we no longer offer MasterCards to our Indian users, BUT we do have direct bank transfers for our Indian customers, so you can definitely receive your payments through us.
    Hi so indian users dont get cards..

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    Well, Indian users can't get MasterCards or Visas from any company that issues them outside of India. The moment this happened, though, we enabled direct bank transfers (not wire transfers) so our Indian users could continue to receive payments through us.

Website's:
    crackingheaven.com
    I AM From Pakistan And I Got Payoneer Debit Card

Payment Providers
    Website's:
    Payoneer.com
    That's awesome, Royal Prince. We have thousands of users in Pakistan. What partner(s) do you work with?

Website's:
    1-link.org swtim.org
    Can you tell me about Serbia, do you offer cards for Serbian users

Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information