Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61046 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Lightbulb [Tutorial] Start your own scene blog

Hello mates,
    P2P4EVER
    is back writing another tutorial.

This guide i believe will give you all you need to make your own site.Not just another warez site, but a good well planned scene blog.For my example of a good planned site im taking the example of Mukki and Scnsrc

The site we plan to arrive at in the end will be a mix between Mukki and ScnSrc.It will have the simplicity part of ScnSrc and the depth of Mukki.

All of these dont come free.It WILL cost you around $15.

1.Getting started

2.Setting up the site

3.Modifying your site

4.Additional plugins

5.Onsite seo-Will add soon...

6.Search engine submission

7.Custom Taxonomy-Will add soon...

8.Setting Up Categories/Tags/Quality Tags/Genre Tags / Artist Tags / Scene Group Tags

9.How to make a post

.Offsite seo-Will add soon...

p2p4ever Reviewed by p2p4ever on . [Tutorial] Start your own scene blog Hello mates, P2P4EVER is back writing another tutorial. This guide i believe will give you all you need to make your own site.Not just another warez site, but a good well planned scene blog.For my example of a good planned site im taking the example of Mukki and Scnsrc The site we plan to arrive at in the end will be a mix between Mukki and ScnSrc.It will have the simplicity part of ScnSrc and the depth of Mukki. All of these dont come free.It WILL cost you around $15. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned

Default 1.GETTING STARTED - Start your OWN SCENE BLOG

1.Getting started

This is the only part of the tutorial where you`ll have to spend.First of all you need to get yourself a domain.DONT use a free domain,google hates this and it WILL hate you.This means that you wont receive much traffic.This is a bad start.To get a domain for a warez blog these are the domain registrars i suggest

• Namcheap (Paypal and Credit Card)
    • Name(Paypal and Credit Card)
    • Web4Africa (Paypal , Alertpay , Webmoney and more) - a bit costly
    • Xtraorbit (Paypal,Alertpay,Webmoney and more) - dont recommend due to bad support

Since you are planning a warez blog i suggest you stay away from .us domains.
    For hosting i suggest you take a look at Shared Hosting
    My site runs on Knownsrv and i do recommend it to many people.

The domain should cost you anywhere between $3 to $10 depending on where you purchase.Now you can move on.You have hosting.You have a domain. After you have signed up for hosting you will get a mail to your email id.In that you`ll see something like nameservers.

Copy the information and go to your domain registrar.Look for something like "Modify nameserver"

add the information you received in your mail.What next? WAIT! it takes as much as 48 HOURS for this information to be sent to all DNS Servers around the world. This is the end of the first step.

BONUS TIP 1 - Dont spend more than $5 for hosting to start with
    BONUS TIP 2 - Stay away from hosts which say "unmetered" bandwidth and "unlimited storage"

Banned

Default 2.SETTING UP YOUR SITE - start your OWN SCENE BLOG

2.Setting up the site

Go to your cPanel account.This information is located in your email that you received from your hosting

For the username and password, refer to the same email.If you had purchased hosting from Knownsrv like i did, then search for something called SOFTACULOUS . its a script through which we can install wordpress in a few clicks
    Click on it.

Now we are in the Sofaculous screen.In the left you see many types.Click on blog-->wordpress-->Install(on the top)

Fill in the details as you like.Click on install.Now you get a screen which links you to the site as well as the admin panel.Now thats the end of step 2.

BONUS TIP 3 - For the admin username,use something other than 'admin' for security reasons
    BONUS TIP 4 - For the password use a password generator

Respected Member
    Smash your caps lock till it is broken, then pm me a new title. Read the rules.

edit: reopened with new title

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Nice Combo breaker JJJ.

go ahead...

Banned

Default 3.Modifying your site

~message edited~

thank you very much, great thread, should be stickied if you will add even more useful info, would be great if you can add more warez "dedicated" wordpress themes

Banned
    thank you for encouragement..i`ll complete the full tutorial tomorrow...today i`m busy as there is footy on sky tonight

Great tutorial, I'm sure it will help many beginners to start.

* You should've explained how to install wordpress manually as Softaculous isn't included in every hosting. And yes many people don't manage to set-up WP properly.

Keep the good work up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information