Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6312 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default (Suggestion) Reviving my warez site

Hy..

i want to install new board on my current warez site.
    a nulled vB 3.8.6.
    is it a good version to go with?
    a vB board is fixed, though not sure about the version, would you please sugest something, with a reason?

is it a good version?
    onsite seo'ing is easy?
    level of vB mods compatibility?
    compatibility with the premium themes, like that of barakadesigns?
    compatibility of mods on themes other than default?
    security?
    compatibility with some best visibility/looking themes ??

also would you please be generous enough to name some gr8 premium themes for vB?

thanks
    champ_007_bond Reviewed by champ_007_bond on . (Suggestion) Reviving my warez site Hy.. ;) i want to install new board on my current warez site. a nulled vB 3.8.6. is it a good version to go with? a vB board is fixed, though not sure about the version, would you please sugest something, with a reason? is it a good version? onsite seo'ing is easy? level of vB mods compatibility? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Wouldn't recommend* going with 3.8, but if you have to, 3.8.7 is the latest release of it.

*because the last update was 6 months ago

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by .mac View Post
    Wouldn't recommend* going with 3.8, but if you have to, 3.8.7 is the latest release of it.

*because the last update was 6 months ago
    any comments about 4.1.4/4.1.5???

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    If upgrading your board is your idea of reviving a warez site. Your in the wrong kind of sites.. The only way to revive your site is to be the Number 1 source... It doesnt mean have millions of posts.. It means you need to make your site have google index it first.. You need to upload literally brand new uploads like 0-day releases.. Uploads that you cant find on the net unless your on a private tracker..

People like old things and also new things.. Making a fly ass theme and upgradeing your script is the last thing to reviving a warez site..

Remember top warez sites = Number 1 source for all your needs

Eww don't go with vB 4.x!! In my opinion it's the worst forum software every and its so bulky ugh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonycgb2 View Post
    If upgrading your board is your idea of reviving a warez site. Your in the wrong kind of sites.. The only way to revive your site is to be the Number 1 source... It doesnt mean have millions of posts.. It means you need to make your site have google index it first.. You need to upload literally brand new uploads like 0-day releases.. Uploads that you cant find on the net unless your on a private tracker..

People like old things and also new things.. Making a fly ass theme and upgradeing your script is the last thing to reviving a warez site..

Remember top warez sites = Number 1 source for all your needs
    thanks for ur words.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eplexx View Post
    Eww don't go with vB 4.x!! In my opinion it's the worst forum software every and its so bulky ugh.
    hm...............

Thread Information