Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6880 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Did any one have a successful withdrawal from Alertpay in last one month?

Lot's of people claim they did not get there Bank transfer or Bank wire. Did any one have a successful withdrawal on Alertpay in last one month?

Recently they change there Facebook page.

Important note: We're moving Facebook pages and deleting this one! In order to stay informed about everything, please "like" our new Facebook page. We will be deleting this page by September 30th.

Thank you for your cooperation

Is there any chance they became scam? So I want to know Is there any one who have successfully withdraw money from Alertpay last 2-3 week?

Sorry for my bad English & also sorry If I post in wrong section.
    MSL6600 Reviewed by MSL6600 on . Did any one have a successful withdrawal from Alertpay in last one month? Lot's of people claim they did not get there Bank transfer or Bank wire. Did any one have a successful withdrawal on Alertpay in last one month? Recently they change there Facebook page. Is there any chance they became scam? So I want to know Is there any one who have successfully withdraw money from Alertpay last 2-3 week? Sorry for my bad English & also sorry If I post in wrong section. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    i never receive the money in my bank account , but it always go back to AP account .

i never receive the money in my bank account , but it always go back to AP account .
    When you have last request the withdraw? Is there any chance they became scam?

Twice this month already I have requested and received funds to a bank account.

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    no , don't worry
    they don't scam , it takes about a month but money will be back to your account .

Website's:
    LulzAge.com LulzAge.net LulzAge.org
    yes i received a payment to my bank account yesterday...i requested it on 25th so it took 4 days
    LulzAge ? The Age of teh Lulz
    Launching soon.....Stay Tuned Fellas !

I <3 Fake Boobs ( . Y . ) Do you ? >.>

yes i received a payment to my bank account yesterday...i requested it on 25th so it took 4 days

Twice this month already I have requested and received funds to a bank account.
    thanks both of you...

@ MSL6600,

No problem. You're welcome.

Hi NightMare

It should not take a month to receive funds from your AlertPay account to your bank.

I know you and I have spoken about this issue before. Have you contacted your bank to ask them if they use an intermediary to accept funds into the country?

Have you attempted to withdraw the funds again? If you have and are still waiting, something is highly suspect.

Please speak to your bank again.

Cheers

Hi MSL6600

I want to assure you and others, that delayed wires and transfers are isolated cases.

I have brought this issue up with my banking department and we are investigating why certain members are experiencing delays.

Please PM me with your account info so that I may look into situation.

Cheers

PS We are switching Facebook pages as we are adding more content and features, and were unable to do so with the old page. Nothing sinister I promise you.

Thread Information