Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6632 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    VagosDown.com

Default help about data recovery

can any one tell me what is the best data recovery for video files . i use some data recovery software they recover data success fully but video files not working fine all video files mix with each other.
    VagosDown Reviewed by VagosDown on . help about data recovery can any one tell me what is the best data recovery for video files . i use some data recovery software they recover data success fully but video files not working fine all video files mix with each other. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Try wondershare data recovery. its good with recovering video files

Banned
    Website's:
    VagosDown.com
    thanks man i check...

Probation
    or the truth to many of us past that you, have faith and St. google search can give you the best bro or gifts

Banned
    Only One solution will beat all : stellar phoenix

Banned
    Website's:
    google.com
    Get DATA BACK NTFS/FAt32 is best of all

Website's:
    ihide.info
    get data back NTFS/FAT32 is good. but doesnt do video files that well from my experience.

try Recuva. ive just started to use it recently.. is pretty good. havent tried it on many video files though.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

emm video is hard to recover coz it uses lots of bits and usually they are overwritten by smaller files so it will be half dead :/ also if you want to restore data from hard drive which runs system, better connect it as separate hdd to another pc and run tools from that pc system,
    coz if that space where video is used by system it cannot be restored,
    anyway good luck

Probation
    All video files are mixed to each other because these are not properly recovered so that you need an efficient data recovery software to recover those files. You can recover all your video files with the help of Kernel for FAT and NTFS file recovery software through which you can recover any type of file from your computer, external drive, pen drive or memory card. for more details go to file recovery softwrae

Quote Originally Posted by VagosDown View Post
    can any one tell me what is the best data recovery for video files . i use some data recovery software they recover data success fully but video files not working fine all video files mix with each other.

Thread Information