Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61051 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    learninginn.com

Question how to show custom code on all pages

hello,
    can anyone guide me how to show custom block on all pages of vb.
    for example i have make custom side bar in forum home page and i want to show it on all pages like forum display and showthread pages.
    bluedevil Reviewed by bluedevil on . how to show custom code on all pages hello, can anyone guide me how to show custom block on all pages of vb. for example i have make custom side bar in forum home page and i want to show it on all pages like forum display and showthread pages. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    tutsparadize.info Gudz.org
    Example ? or a screenie of as to what u want ?

Website's:
    learninginn.com
    here is a side bar which i made in forumhome page..

now i want to show this side bar in evry page of my forum like forum display etc

It has to be in the headinclude template, or you need to make a custom template and a plugin, which will include the template everywhere on the forum.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=119933

I disagree with Suicidal. I would put it either in the Header or Navbar template.

Website's:
    learninginn.com
    hmm how dope ?

(1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com
    SuicidalMedia is right it does require the headerinclude but its really based on a plugin use which is quite easy but it depends on the content sometimes the navbar is not showed in all places in vB and the header that as well but in minor places so it really depends on where you want it cause using the plugin method, you can take full advantage on things so w00t for SuicidalMedia

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

You can place it everywhere you want without any plugins, simply edit forumdisplay template if you want it there or showthread template to show it in posts.

(1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy View Post
    You can place it everywhere you want without any plugins, simply edit forumdisplay template if you want it there or showthread template to show it in posts.
    that works as well, as to the plugins that was just for the depending placement as i wasn't sure where bluedevil wanted it to be as to
    show it on all pages ...

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

Website's:
    learninginn.com
    well i g0t my answer.. i have thought about the second option to manually edit the templates where i want to put that. but the SuicidalMedia option is best.. i will try that soon.

Thread Information