Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6814 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

35 13.36%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

211 80.53%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

16 6.11%
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1342
    Website's:
    FileGag.com
    Well, users will only think its malware if it has virus alerts. We are not sure if we will keep it as a mandatory install... At the moment, we are testing it out without any other ads on the site (other than a few banner ads).

2.   Sponsored Links

So how is forcing the installation of the download manager replacing the removal of ads on the site?

Website's:
    FileGag.com
    Well, we removed the misleading ads and replaced with the download manager. In fairness, what is easier and better for the users - pages with misleading links, lots of banners and ad.fly or just one page whereby there are instructions on exactly how to get the desired file?

Further this is not a permanent decision... we are testing things out.

Still doesn't answer my question on what you said in how making people download your manager is a replacement for you removing ads. Does your download manager have the ads now instead? You should do something like this which I suggested a while ago.

http://www.fileserve.com/tools.php

This lets downloaders know there is an "optional" tool available to download files, tells you about the tool, etc. Don't just pop it up on them after they sit there waiting a minute with "oh by the way you're gonna need to install this to download our files". I'm just telling you be more straight forward about your service, no sneaky crap. It only turns people away when they feel like they're being cheated, duped, tricked or not being told upfront.

Trust me, when downloaders get annoyed, they go somewhere else and we all know there are tons of other places to download files from.

Stooky is exactly right.

PPD ???
    Off or not

Counts all downloads for ip or just 1 every 24h ?

Traffic available today: very small.

While not to upload because the parties do not rise complete, nor with the zoom or with ftp, it's as they come down would have to stay in the background.

fix it urgently since if not you can climb shortly to be down and in my case I have several stops things from few days ago waiting for filegag good links but if still the same morning I editar? them without them.

I can not be testing every day to upload them to see if they do well or don't, normally first parts well but already then do the rest with a different to the original rar weight.

I feel my English

Website's:
    FileGag.com
    PPD is on of course.
    @rebotris: not sure I understand your question. Please pm me.

Thread Information