Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6885 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    please PM me demo account.

Website's:
    warezisit.com thrusthost.com
    Bazing fast netherland server plans added.

Regards
    Pratik

Good speed, good support.

Hello, I'm new to the concept of RDP but I'm familiar with x264 or H.264 MKV Encoding!

Actually, I'm a big fan of encoding but as per my existing laptop I can't do encoding on that.

I need to encode almost 15 to 20 Tv shows daily, from a file resolution 720p to 480p MKV.

The source file of 720p will be around 1 GB and output will be around 150 - 200MB

I want premium accounts of RS/NL and all other premium hosts to download source file and also upload plugins to upload to

sites like Mediafire/Putlocker etc

I can work on MeGui or Vidcoder or any other encoding application

The thing is, I want to do fast encodes (maybe 2 at a time) as Tv series are pretty addictive and users can hardly wait.

The encoding response should be minimum, I mean, totally the best and fastest!

So, please suggest me the best server or RDP or anything you can guide me with.

P.S - My location is INDIA and money is not the issue but still try to give reasonable options!

speed very nice.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by yourarnav View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the concept of RDP but I'm familiar with x264 or H.264 MKV Encoding!

Actually, I'm a big fan of encoding but as per my existing laptop I can't do encoding on that.

I need to encode almost 15 to 20 Tv shows daily, from a file resolution 720p to 480p MKV.

The source file of 720p will be around 1 GB and output will be around 150 - 200MB

I want premium accounts of RS/NL and all other premium hosts to download source file and also upload plugins to upload to

sites like Mediafire/Putlocker etc

I can work on MeGui or Vidcoder or any other encoding application

The thing is, I want to do fast encodes (maybe 2 at a time) as Tv series are pretty addictive and users can hardly wait.

The encoding response should be minimum, I mean, totally the best and fastest!

So, please suggest me the best server or RDP or anything you can guide me with.

P.S - My location is INDIA and money is not the issue but still try to give reasonable options!
    I am sorry but We dont have any encoding server yet. We are searching for a server for encoding but still couldnt find. Hope encoding plan will be added soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wiwaxia View Post
    speed very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by medcezir View Post
    Good speed, good support.
    Thx for the review guys.

Website's:
    google.com
    After shifting to New server with 1GBPS connection . Upload download and torrent seeding speed is awesome
    saw a seeding speed of 19MBps in utorrent and around 53mbps for ul.to ftp upload

I think they are providing quality services at cheap price

Nice Host :thumbs: recommended
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

8.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    After shifting to New server with 1GBPS connection . Upload download and torrent seeding speed is awesome
    saw a seeding speed of 19MBps in utorrent and around 53mbps for ul.to ftp upload

I think they are providing quality services at cheap price

Nice Host :thumbs: recommended
    Thanks for your review Bro.. really happy to see you happy

regards
    Pratik

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Last warning to provider and clients:

Do not ask for support. This is a sales thread. Open a ticket on the providers' site.

Do not respond to a support request. Instead report (with the report button) the request post and we'll handle it.

From now on, offenders will receive infractions, bans and thread closures.

Website's:
    New Encoding Plan Is available. contact us to buy or for a demo.

Regards
    Pratik

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information