Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6676 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    I have a economy vps with us and works very good.Good speed, 99,99 % uptime.

Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net
    Quote added as vouch in our main thread

We are glad you are enjoying your services!
    New High-End VPS's! TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS AT THE LOWEST PRICES!
    http://www.KWWHunction.com/showthread.php?p=501686

is it possible for you to set up without control panel but only with phpmyadmin , ftp , ssh access

thanks

Banned
    Hello, would you transfer my sites if i sign up with u, i'm right now on a cpanel shared hosting and i want to transfer to ur vps with Lxadmin panel installed

Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net
    Quote Originally Posted by priviet02 View Post
    is it possible for you to set up without control panel but only with phpmyadmin , ftp , ssh access

thanks
    Yes, when you order, you need to be specific about what you nee, otherwise, I wouldn't know what you want.

If you don't know exactly what you need, simply tell me what do you want to do on your virtual server..

Banned
    if you want kloxo installing i can do it dont use there os kloxo because apache doesnt work of there kloxo i had to do it by ssh to have a working apache

Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net
    Quote Originally Posted by dede110 View Post
    Hello, would you transfer my sites if i sign up with u, i'm right now on a cpanel shared hosting and i want to transfer to ur vps with Lxadmin panel installed
    How many sites and data would need to be transferred Any special plugins?

8.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i'm runing 2 wp blogs and an image hosting script with 6 subdirectories, so in total 8 databases, total size of full backup is 90MB, nothing fancy, i also would like u to set up the dns template.

Website's:
    qwerty-roms.net
    Quote Originally Posted by dede110 View Post
    i'm runing 2 wp blogs and an image hosting script with 6 subdirectories, so in total 8 databases, total size of full backup is 90MB, nothing fancy, i also would like u to set up the dns template.
    Well, for transfers we charge $20 per hour of work, but we shouldn't have to take longer than 30 minutes or so to transfer the data and set it up for you since you have special requirements (transfer, DNS template etc.)

But since it is $20 per hour, any minutes we out of that we don't spend working will be credited back to your account, so you would beable to get some money off your next months hosting with us

An alternative for the DNS template would be using our free DNS service, which would also save RAM usage on your VPS.

Banned
    waw that's a bit harsh lol, i never paid for my sites transfer, been with like 4 hosts so far and they kindly offer to do it for me :/

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information