Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6871 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Robert, please do read the part about tolerance.

Else, staff team would fall apart, and KWWH would stop existing...

We are being bullied by users, more than all of you together are being bullied by us.
    We are tolerating most of it. You're not tolerating anything. That's the main difference.
    There's no thread in this forum: moderator being bullied by member, if you haven't noticed.
    bullied please it wasnt long ago you gave me a chat box ban for no reason and i went to hawk and explained it to him got shout box banned for no reason etc and yet the ban stood? Now where your side on that?

Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post
    I got an infraction by Phamous yesterday for posting in this thread the reason that was given for the infraction it stating for being a dumbass.

Dumbass was the reason that was given has the infraction now if I call him out his name I'll get banned for it. So if staff want to be taken seriously they should treat all members with respect not disrespect members.

They wonder why they're losing traffic cause nobody wants to sign-up on a forum were staff is going to be rude has hell.

Proof

My post is going to get deleted anyways.

Staff can speak there mind but if we speak our mind = Banned / Infraction for us WTF

If we can't speak our mind remove the feedback suggestions since we users can't make suggestion of what needs to be changed an order to make this place better instead our post get removed then with get infraction by Nazi Staff.

Stop your nerdrage you fucking crybaby.
    We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it
    Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
    On and on and on we are calling out and out again
    Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    bullied please it wasnt long ago you gave me a chat box ban for no reason and i went to hawk and explained it to him got shout box banned for no reason etc and yet the ban stood? Now where your side on that?
    Dude, you have exactly 21 infraction and unknown number of shoutbox bans. I guess you just can't comprehend rules we have here, and use every opportunity to create 'us vs them' drama.

@robert420
    If you feel so bullied here , they why the f*k you are still on KWWH.Personally if i was in your shoes i would have left already or atmost just be silent and just talk from time to time {to friends only and wouldn't mess with staff} .

You see strategy is simple , ignore those who bully you and they will stop one day as you are not giving them attention{in your case you FEEL its staff}
    Creating such threads won't help at all , if it hasn't after 21 infractions

Botton line is :You feel bullied , you tried to say your side of thing and its didn't worked out.Now what's next is either leave or stay quiet and just reply to customers and friends

P.S this strategy worked for me at one time , why not here
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

5.   Sponsored Links

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    What a nice long thread, almost like reading a novel, or a thesis (though I prefer novel since I can't say this thread is on the same level of intelligence as a thesis).

Oh yeah but actually on topic, they're just doing their job.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Dude, you have exactly 21 infraction and unknown number of shoutbox bans. I guess you just can't comprehend rules we have here, and use every opportunity to create 'us vs them' drama.

Habitual offenders eventually become permanently banned, it is all in the posted rules.

There are several in that permanently banned category that now realize they made some major errors in continuing to act in the manner that got them in trouble the first time.

If I was infracted or banned several times for the same reason I would make a change to my behavior, not complain that I broke the rules many times and was punished for it.

There are several others on this forum and posting in this thread that could find themselves in a similar situation. They do not learn from their mistakes or believe that the staff will become tired of acting on their noncompliance and they will get to continue their actions of noncompliance.

Like in society there are rules here, you break a rule and get caught there are repercussions which include infractions and bans.

Being that it was brought up you, Dj Mad, fall into this group and no matter how much you are told to stop trolling, disrespecting others, etc., the infraction list speaks for itself, you manage to continue doing that which lands you a infraction or in the ban box. The staff does not force you to do these things, you do them of your own accord and then complain when punished for them. If you do not want to get a infraction or ban modify your actions on the site, it is not that hard to do you know what you are doing wrong. How many times do you need to get stung by bees to know enough to avoid the hive.

Seeing you, Dj Mad, like to continuously bring up the multiple infractions resulting in a ban in the matter of minutes lets analyze your issue for a minute.

What were the infractions for? How many times before the infractions were you warned, infracted, or banned for the same or similar reasons? The posts you were infracted for that resulted in this ban were made over the course of how much time in the same thread?

And 1 more which you can not answer but the staff that has viewed them can, How many members and how many times were those posts reported as trolling, thread spam, unnecessary, rude, bashing, etc.?

The simple fact is you knew you were doing wrong, did it anyway, and are upset because of it and the result. If you want to avoid being infracted and banned follow the rules and act appropriately. Your message is not always wrong but how you convey almost always is. It is not always what you say, but how you say it that causes issues for you.

Back on the topic of the OPs post. Sorry for the above hijack.

Luckyshare was not banned because that is what he wanted the staff to do Djlatino. A group discussion was held by the staff behind the scenes, as we do in many cases, and a decision was made not to ban him but to censor him after he stated he would not provide support or issue a statement why he would no offer support here. Most of the staff involved in this discussion are no longer on the team so do not expect too much in the way of confirmation of this. I believe Jesse may recall this, I am fairly certain he was part of the discussion and thread actions.

Luckyshare abandoned this site, his users, and his official support thread because a copyright infringement enforcement company had come to KWWH in hopes of contacting him because he refused to reply to them through other channels(his site, etc.).

Now that the heat has died down he wants traffic from this site again but still refuses to support it or the members.

Anyone that has taken the time to read through the threads still in the public forums about this situation would have a much better understanding of it.

Will Luckyshare continue to be censored?

As long as I am a member of the staff and his post is to promote his file host, ABSOLUTELY. You, the members of KWWH, were not good enough for him when the "law" was chasing him around the internet, therefore he is not good enough for you, the members of KWWH, now that he wants to conduct business again. The only thing that will deter me from this course of action with this file host is a direct edict from the Admins.

I hope I have answered your original post and given a fair reasoning to your question and concerns. You have spoken to me personally and have agreed on other subjects, perhaps with this post you can accept what happened as being in the best interest of the site and the members.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    You still didnt answer the question. Why not give your side on why you shoutbox banned me for no reason except that you can,really shows how you are bullied.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Since you didn't asked me back then, I see no reason to ask me now. If I indeed banned you from shoutbox, there's a thread, where the reason of your ban was noted. Do you think I can recall from my memory why I banned you? And also, it's completely offtopic, has nothing to do with 1st post. Again, problem comprehending the rules.

You are doing what you've always been doing, trolling staff, pushing buttons, till we finally reach that level, where you get infraction/ban. Then, you turn into crying mod, asking why. This is why, stop asking why, it's you who are going there.

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Since you didn't asked me back then, I see no reason to ask me now. If I indeed banned you from shoutbox, there's a thread, where the reason of your ban was noted. Do you think I can recall from my memory why I banned you? And also, it's completely offtopic, has nothing to do with 1st post. Again, problem comprehending the rules.

You are doing what you've always been doing, trolling staff, pushing buttons, till we finally reach that level, where you get infraction/ban. Then, you turn into crying mod, asking why. This is why, stop asking why, it's you who are going there.
    Since there you go threating with infraction ban instead of actually answering the question,easier to infract/ban than explain your actions.

And this is the reply from admins when i pointed out i had in fact do nothing wrong.and you didnt read messages and just wipped out the ban hammer.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Mad View Post
    Since there you go threating with infraction ban instead of actually answering the question,easier to infract/ban than explain your actions.
    The above is what I meant by my statements in my post.

Let me quote and link you to the rule that allows us to infract you specifically for the question you decided to ask cvrle77.

http://www.besthostingforums.com/780807-post2.htm <Read this post, see who made it.

It states:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Anyone who creates a thread regarding their shoutbox ban will receive an infraction and/or ban. This thread will be updated as soon as a ban is placed, allow up to 24 hours after your ban is placed for this thread to be updated.

Thank you.
    Now would you like to continue down the path of another and quite possibly your last ban on KWWH or has your curiosity been satisfied?

The above rule is applicable to a post in another thread also, just so there is no misunderstanding.

Trolls will be trolls and they will always loose in the end, don't be a looser.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information