Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6819 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

Default Rumor: iPhone 5 to go on sale October 21 (or early October)?

Rumor: iPhone 5 to go on sale October 21 (or early October)?

Predicting when the next version of the iPhone will go on sale is something that Internet rumor mongers love to do. Today a new report surfaced that seems to suggest that the launch of Apple's iPhone 5 may still be several weeks away. Thisismynext.com reports they have received a leaked memo that comes from retailer Best Buy. The memo shows the date for the install of an "Apple fixture" on Friday, October 21. That date is a bit later than some other previously rumored dates for the launch of the popular smartphone. Some have put the launch in late September while others have targeted an early October release time period.
    The same story also says the Best Buy tipster claims that Best Buy Mobile managers are scheduled to attend a meeting on October 10 to "discuss upcoming BIG release dates". We can't imagine anything bigger than the launch of the iPhone 5 at this point.
    But not so fast. Boy Genius Report has posted up its own leaked Best Buy document suggesting that the iPhone 5 could either launch in the first week of October or that pre-sales for the device could happen that week. Yes, it's confusing.
    Apple is once again staying silent about when the next version of the iPhone will be released but some kind of press event is likely in the works to introduce the iPhone 5 to the world. As we have reported before the new iPhone is expected to have the same dual coreprocessor as the current iPad 2, which should increase its performance compared to the current iPhone 4. There are also lots of rumors that Apple might release a cheaper version of the current iPhone 4 alongside the launch of the iPhone 5.

Source: neowin
    DLow Reviewed by DLow on . Rumor: iPhone 5 to go on sale October 21 (or early October)? Rumor: iPhone 5 to go on sale October 21 (or early October)? Predicting when the next version of the iPhone will go on sale is something that Internet rumor mongers love to do. Today a new report surfaced that seems to suggest that the launch of Apple's iPhone 5 may still be several weeks away. Thisismynext.com reports they have received a leaked memo that comes from retailer Best Buy. The memo shows the date for the install of an "Apple fixture" on Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Who cares about the Iphone its the same crap everytime, and there OS is some trash.
    Andriod Phones and 100x better they might be a little more expensive but there totally worth it.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    i use both Android for personal & iPhone for work, Id use the iOS any day over gingerbread for emails, pdf documents, and calls

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Android for personal use imo, I have a Galaxy S and the iPhone byfar has helped me with school then android.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    glumbouploads.com glumbo.com glumboimg.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    Android for personal use imo, I have a Galaxy S and the iPhone byfar has helped me with school then android.
    How has iPhone helped you for school?
    GlumboUploads.com - No wait-times, no CAPTCHAs, max download size 2GB, rewards program [Official Thread]

Banned
    F*****************************************K iphone....nokia makes innovations and everyone sue them...nobody dares to sue them....meego, wp7 and bella will kick off apple and android from the mobile world

Quote Originally Posted by souvikroy1111 View Post
    F*****************************************K iphone....nokia makes innovations and everyone sue them...nobody dares to sue them....meego, wp7 and bella will kick off apple and android from the mobile world
    didn't you hear meego is dead they stopped working on it.
    and i have wp7 it sucks even with the mango update also bella what are you talking about isn't that the stupid OS from symbian ?

nokia is dead for smartphones it can never catch up to samsung htc and apple but maybe in your dreams there is still a chance for nokia, lol.
    as for iphone 5 i can hardly wait it will be 3.7 inches i heard from some rumors.

Banned
    time will tell you everything...why do you hate wp7...i didn't experience and lag or crash on it and its much stable than IOS...meego is not dead its just a fuking newspaper that published it and elop and intel said they would support meego and bring new devices next year...and about belle i admit that anna was not up to the mark....but WTF are you saying about belle...i have it on my friends N8 and it rocks no lag on it and that too on a beta firmware...and i like it better than android...android cant even run properly on a dual core...heck even half of the games are not compatible with the "so called" mighty SGS II...

who chare... just go with android... btw i don't care when it's coming out cuz i never buy anything same day when they come out in market. always like to wait and see how is it then go buy
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by souvikroy1111 View Post
    time will tell you everything...why do you hate wp7...i didn't experience and lag or crash on it and its much stable than IOS...meego is not dead its just a fuking newspaper that published it and elop and intel said they would support meego and bring new devices next year...and about belle i admit that anna was not up to the mark....but WTF are you saying about belle...i have it on my friends N8 and it rocks no lag on it and that too on a beta firmware...and i like it better than android...android cant even run properly on a dual core...heck even half of the games are not compatible with the "so called" mighty SGS II...

• IOS is always going to be the king of mobile OS because of its simplicity and handy software that you can find anywhere if your device is jailbroken.
    • WP7 sucks i can't stand it, i have it on sale since july nobody wants to buy that thing lol everybody knows that is pure suckage you can't even add mp3 ringtones or change the background theme consists of some blocks and black or white color background, you can't customize it at all, Also transferring media threw zune like video takes ages and it made everybody crazy who had that device there isn't a simple small thing that anybody likes about wp7, there is nothing in the marketplace that is worth downloading let alone buying with the ridiculous high prices they have.
    • Android is a pure win if you are a gamer or love to play around with your phone i have it but still the good smartphones that use android don't fit in any pockets except in a bag, IOS still wins the race because it does fit in my pocket it's not so big but yet it's not so small but i can't say it's the perfect OS because it doesn't play hd 720 or 1080.
    • Windows Mobile 6.5 i miss that old fart i think if it continued IOS or Android would had to compete with him right now.
    • Nokia Symbian belle or whatever can never compete because they are confused wtf is going on are they going with linux or microsoft or symbian??? they will never evolve like this while the other devices that already chose what they want are in front of the race and don't ever look back lol like samsung, htc and let's say Sony Ericsson.
    • Also R.I.P. WebOS going to miss you hips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information