Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6835 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Quality Article Submission

Top Quality Article Submission - Indexing Guaranteed!

Hello to all,

I would like to offer a top quality article submission package. No mass spam, no duplicated content and no thousands of articles submitted by software!

Major points:
    • Submission to 20 TOP quality article directories (2xPR7, 2xPR6, 4xPR5, 5xPR4, 5xPR3, 2xPR2, 1xPR0)
    • I dont guarantee only approval; I guarantee that at least 15 of them will be INDEXED by google in a period of 15 days - naturally, not by pinging or other spam techniques.
    • Squidoo Lense & HubPages creation included
    • Permanent links as only top quality directories are chosen.

Articles quality:
    Articles will be written with perfect english without mistakes. For some submissions will be used spin ready articles but manually written with many combinations. Proof for quality is 100% approval rate and almost 100% indexing rate.

Article directories:

HubPages (PR5) - hubpages.com/profile/m2webs
    20 Hubpages already submitted, 1year old member with rank varying from 80 to 85 out of 100!

Squidoo (PR7)
    member with 25 featured lenses already!

ArticleSlash (PR6) - articleslash.net/author/Mirjan_Stojanovic/120042.html
    In the top100 authors list of this directory, 130+ published articles!

Zimbio (PR6) - zimbio.com/member/m2webseo
    100+ published articles!

SooperArticles (PR5) - sooperarticles.com/authors/99678/mirjan-z-stojanovic.html
    In the top50 authors list! 200+ published articles

That are just few of the places where I will submit your articles, others are thefreelibrary.com (PR7), articleclick.com (PR5), snipsly.com (PR5), ideamarketers, goarticles, articleblast, articlesfactory...

I dont want to spam here with all the profile URL addresses but on your demand I will send you a full list of my profiles to check quality!

What you should expect:
    Honestly, direct traffic will not be so high. What you should expect and what will happen for sure is improvement of google positions! I do this packages for my clients (SEO is what I do) and it works.

I guarantee positions on google will jump - for how many positions that depends on current positions and competition level also!

Payment info:
    - $25 on paypal or MB ($10 in advance and $15 after the job is done and report sent)

To order a package you should mail me with details below:
    - 2 targeted URL addresses with 2 anchor texts
    - topic title suggestions (optional)

Delivery time:
    4 to 7 days because everything is done manually!

email: [email protected]
    gtalk: m2webss

Feel free to mail me for any further info or questions you have. I can send you sample reports, all the urls of profiles on article directories etc...
    m2weblogs Reviewed by m2weblogs on . Quality Article Submission Top Quality Article Submission - Indexing Guaranteed! Hello to all, I would like to offer a top quality article submission package. No mass spam, no duplicated content and no thousands of articles submitted by software! Major points: Submission to 20 TOP quality article directories (2xPR7, 2xPR6, 4xPR5, 5xPR4, 5xPR3, 2xPR2, 1xPR0) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

any review please ?
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

1 available review for $20

Thread Information