Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61267 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com

Default Chatbox bans

When someone gets banned from the chatbox instead of showing a blank space to them why not create a custom block for them just like the probation users have. Make it say that they have been banned and put a link to the CHATBOX BAN THREAD so they can see the reason?

It might be possible using the vbulletin conditionals not sure

if its not possible then forget it
    bxflow Reviewed by bxflow on . Chatbox bans When someone gets banned from the chatbox instead of showing a blank space to them why not create a custom block for them just like the probation users have. Make it say that they have been banned and put a link to the CHATBOX BAN THREAD so they can see the reason? It might be possible using the vbulletin conditionals not sure :| if its not possible then forget it :P Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    thats the point in my recommended shoutbox.. this chatbox sucks fucking ass.. No features for shit

mmm mmm!
    I hardly doubt that you have ever seen such an epic shoutbox anywhere else, Loonycgb2.

But still, we could do better if we had some features.

We'll look into it
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    inferno shoutbox.... way better

mmm mmm!
    That is not what I ment tho.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

yaa mee to cant use it

mmm mmm!
    Dhavalsankhala: You're under probation.

Good, idea lol but i knew why i was being banned...never again ALA

Website's:
    rapidall.net
    not bad idea

SuperHit Mobile Movies Site
    : www.MovieGrabs.Net

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    A better idea would be to Let the Banned user use the SHoutbox as usual, but when he clicks Enter, only he would see the message in the CB.
    Other (unbanned) users wouldn't see the message.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information