Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6757 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com

Default BoxSlots.com - Shared hosting packages starting at ?2.99p/month (Netherlands)

NOTICE FROM STAFF
    VPS AND DEDICATED SERVER CLIENTS PLEASE VIEW
    - http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-hosting-...ml#post1175445

THIS APPLIES TO EVERY CLIENT:
    IF YOU PAID THROUGH PAYPAL, OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT PROCESSOR THAT ALLOW YOU TO DISPUTE PAYMENT - PLEASE DISPUTE YOUR PAYMENT, PROVIDING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS YOU CAN. IF YOU NEED HELP PM A MEMBER OF (KWWHUNCION) STAFF.

SHARED HOSTING CLIENTS:
    PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES ON SHARED HOSTING AND/OR REFUNDS ETC.

100% of this may not be true, I'm just typing what I've been told the past two weeks, enjoy the story.. Not a happy ending.

November 28 - RapidSpeeds servers went down (Probably wrong date...)
    November 29 - BoxSlots received 25 orders the next day.
    November 30 - BoxSlots received 35 orders & sold out.
    December 1 - BoxSlots received 40 orders & sold out once again.
    December 2 - Tickets were being answered & everything started to go back to normal (sold out)
    December 3 - BoxSlots was taken down by a jealous competitor. (Hacked) Nearly 30 clients left.
    ^ 80 hour work week

December 4 - All nighter, setup 300 VPS's & started performing over installs, tickets, etc. (30 hours straight no sleep )

December 5 - Still performing installs, tickets, charge-backs, etc.
    December 6 - Everything was slowly going back to normal, only a couple of tickets left.
    December 7 - BoxSlots was once again hacked by a jealous competitor.
    ^^ 3 hours a sleep each night.. healthy huh? Bad customer service my ass...

December 8 - Once again, setup 250 VPS's, installs, answering tickets & dealing with more charge backs.
    December 9 - Nearly every penny was spent on security, upgrades, server maintenance, etc...
    December 10 - Tickets, installs, charge-backs, normal day after being hacked..
    December 11 - Xen was upgraded to a better control panel & was hoping for auto-reinstall to be done by the end of the week.
    December 12 - Tickets & xen work...

December 13, 2011 - During the day, the jealous competitor somehow hacked into our systems & started re-installing our client's servers. Solus was taken offline to prevent this from happening to the remaining clients. During the day, rk's internet was taken down, so he had no way in helping the situation (tickets were not answered, due to the fact, I don't have access to refunding the payments, solus, etc...).

Financially, BoxSlots cannot go on, due to the charge-backs, hacking, & security improvements (I guess they didn't work huh?)

Reputation, we provided a service with decent support & services, only thing that makes us look bad is the hacking... Overall we were a great company.

@Remaining Clients
    If you do "have" a server online still & it has not been cleared, please make a backup of all your data ASAP.

I'm 99.9% sure I'm going to be banned because of this prick, I've done my part in this company by providing a service & doing the best I can to make everybody happy, if you guy's can't see that, you need to smash you heads in.

Hope you guy's find a decent host, I worked my ass off & this is what I get in return.

Take care.

Zack
    rk-boxslots Reviewed by rk-boxslots on . BoxSlots.com - Shared hosting packages starting at ?2.99p/month (Netherlands) NOTICE FROM STAFF VPS AND DEDICATED SERVER CLIENTS PLEASE VIEW - http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-hosting-...ml#post1175445 THIS APPLIES TO EVERY CLIENT: IF YOU PAID THROUGH PAYPAL, OR ANY OTHER PAYMENT PROCESSOR THAT ALLOW YOU TO DISPUTE PAYMENT - PLEASE DISPUTE YOUR PAYMENT, PROVIDING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS YOU CAN. IF YOU NEED HELP PM A MEMBER OF (KWWHUNCION) STAFF. SHARED HOSTING CLIENTS: PLEASE USE THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES ON SHARED HOSTING AND/OR REFUNDS ETC. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

So you guys finally started shared hosting as well, nice move. A question though, what is your DMCA removal policy? How much time is the client given to remove the content?

We have a screening process to get rid of fake DMCA requests, if one is determined to be real, the client gets 24-48 hours take-down notice depending on the severity of the copyright claim.

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    Nice to see shared hosting of Boxslots here @ KWWH

One of the best in the business..
    Trying to get my ducks in a row.

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Thanks for the good words guys, really appreciated

50% Off Discount now available!

Use the coupon code WEB50 while ordering for 50% Off your shared hosting!

Note: This only applies to the first twenty orders, so get yours today!

A small question guys, what are the specs of the server you'll be using?

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    Sure,

Our system specs are as below,

CPU : Sandy bridge E3-1240 or the E3-1270
    HDD : WD Black edition 6Gbit/s 1TB HDD's
    RAM : 32G ECC
    Raid controller : Areca 1880-i
    Connection : 2 x 1Gbit dedicated (Second line is piped to give stability and redundancy)

I am very satisfied, very good hosting I recommend it to you. Support is great
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information