Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61122 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    HostinPK.com AdsenseUrdu.com

Exclamation Alertpay Payment Reversal - What to do?

Dear Members!
    Lets see, I have a hosting business and a client came to me, bought a domain and moved his domain under another company. He paid me thorough alertpay and then even I could not contact him. Some days ago I received an email that transaction has been reversed due to security measures. I lost $$.
    So, my question is that what is guilty? What can I do to prevent from fruad? Can I get my money back in any case? I know that there are two representatives from alertpay but I don't want to look up into issue. I just ask from them that what should we do in this case?
    Hostinpk.com Reviewed by Hostinpk.com on . Alertpay Payment Reversal - What to do? Dear Members! Lets see, I have a hosting business and a client came to me, bought a domain and moved his domain under another company. He paid me thorough alertpay and then even I could not contact him. Some days ago I received an email that transaction has been reversed due to security measures. I lost $$. So, my question is that what is guilty? What can I do to prevent from fruad? Can I get my money back in any case? I know that there are two representatives from alertpay but I don't want Rating: 5
    Hostinpk.Com - Quality webhosting solutions with 24x7 support
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Best Option is to cashout immediately, Also You start dispute about it,

Website's:
    This is not a best option because I have to pay via alertpay at different places and I have to keep money in my account. Also, disputes can take a longer time than expected.
    Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Master Reseller | Alpha Reseller

Banned
    anyway, if Alertpay staff see this message, i want to tells them, they have to work very very very hard on issues or the issues wont resolve & start getting worse, AP time to wokeup & fight wid issues.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostinpk.com View Post
    Dear Members!
    Lets see, I have a hosting business and a client came to me, bought a domain and moved his domain under another company. He paid me thorough alertpay and then even I could not contact him. Some days ago I received an email that transaction has been reversed due to security measures. I lost $$.
    So, my question is that what is guilty? What can I do to prevent from fruad? Can I get my money back in any case? I know that there are two representatives from alertpay but I don't want to look up into issue. I just ask from them that what should we do in this case?
    Mostly likely the user who brought the domain name from you was using a stolen AlertPay account or did a chargeback with his credit card provider after the domain transfer was successfully. Normally you can't transfer new domain names until 30 days or 60 days after it has been registered.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post
    Mostly likely the user who brought the domain name from you was using a stolen AlertPay account or did a chargeback with his credit card provider after the domain transfer was successfully. Normally you can't transfer new domain names until 30 days or 60 days after it has been registered.
    I think you are right. May be he did a charge back. Also, domain was transferred after one month later of purchase and then I lost money. I am afraid now that may be I lose more money because of business nature.

3 - 5 business days only to reply a ticket
    1 month to resolve a dispute

credit card and check withdrawals are unavailable

AlertPay is the worst payment processor

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    3 - 5 business days only to reply a ticket
    1 month to resolve a dispute

credit card and check withdrawals are unavailable

AlertPay is the worst payment processor

Yes. I know that Alertpay has a poort support no doubt but what about Paypal? Do they take the same time to resolve an issue or even respond a query as Alertpay takes?

Thread Information