Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6786 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default looking for admin/global moderators/moderators

Hi Everyone!!
    1. looking for 1 more admin?
    2. looking for 4 global moderators?
    3. looking for 8 moderators?

New Forum!!
    Code: 
    globalwarezbase.org
    We got international warez!! (Not Only English)

PM Me If You Are Interested!!
    alisean Reviewed by alisean on . looking for admin/global moderators/moderators Hi Everyone!! 1. looking for 1 more admin? 2. looking for 4 global moderators? 3. looking for 8 moderators? New Forum!! globalwarezbase.orgWe got international warez!! (Not Only English) PM Me If You Are Interested!! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hmmm you need more work on your forum before you get staff buddy, thats a heads up, plus you need members or there will be nothing "to" moderate.

yeah I know but is the forum designed ok? I made a section for international warez is this good because not everyone wants English stuff. I tried to submit on Katz but I did some changes on the forum because I forgot to add a guest download section, so I got banned from Katz. Any other sites like Katz, that don't need you to add there Affiliate Button?

I tried to submit on Katz but I did some changes on the forum because I forgot to add a guest download section, so I got banned from Katz. Any other sites like Katz, that don't need you to add there Affiliate Button?
    Almost every ddl site needs you to add there affiliate button so they can know you are submitting downloads. If you are affiliated to a ddl site chances are your site will get more rep.

k Thanks so I will add some ddl sites.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Hmmm you need more work on your forum before you get staff buddy, thats a heads up, plus you need members or there will be nothing "to" moderate.
    Dude people are asking for moderators/administrators and uploaders to help get there site going. You always need a dedicated team, that should be one of the very first things that you are concerned with so that they can continue to grow & progress along with the site.

As far as you giving advice to people I would suggest you focus on your own website which is offering zero downloads at the moment & your forum isn't even established. At least these guys are making some sort of an attempt at doing something to benefit there site.

I keep seeing you telling people what they are doing wrong, and what they should be doing. How about you start taking your own advice? issedoff:

And alisean* keep up the good work. It takes time to get up there, just be patient and if you stay with it you will eventually evolve!

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
    Dude people are asking for moderators/administrators and uploaders to help get there site going. You always need a dedicated team, that should be one of the very first things that you are concerned with so that they can continue to grow & progress along with the site.

As far as you giving advice to people I would suggest you focus on your own website which is offering zero downloads at the moment & your forum isn't even established. At least these guys are making some sort of an attempt at doing something to benefit there site.

I keep seeing you telling people what they are doing wrong, and what they should be doing. How about you start taking your own advice? issedoff:

And alisean* keep up the good work. It takes time to get up there, just be patient and if you stay with it you will eventually evolve!
    sorry for late reply!!
    Thanks Man!!
    So far 176 Members but our downloads are only showing on http://www.fulldownload.ws/ but the other 3 nothing, Tried Everything to get on there whitelist?
    Any DDL Site will work?

Thread Information