Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61107 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com

Default Wupload in India - BSNL / Tata Photon ISP Might Wanna Read This - [Fix Inside]

Hello all,
    I live in India and I thought of sharing this info with my fellow members.
    This topic concerns all KWWHunction members form India using BSNL or Tata Photon as their Internet Service Provider. As most of you have noticed, Wupload is not opening. But if you run a check with isup.me, you will find that the site is perfectly working. Nevertheless, I've put up 100% working fix which worked for me in #1.4.

#1.1 What Happened?
    In simple words - Wupload is banned. At least that's what happened to me. Whether permanently or temporarily, that I do not know. Nevertheless, I've put up 100% working fix which worked for me in #1.4.

#1.2 What other members are saying:
    Some say that Wupload is working in both Tata Photon and BSNL. Well, tbh, I made this topic just to inform you. Nothing more. We're always entitled to our view.

#1.3 how can some Indians still download from Wupload?
    That's cuz they're using a different ISP which could be Airlel, MTNL or others. If you have BSNL or Tata Photon and you can access Wupload - good for you.

#1.4 What's the solution?
    I am proud to announce a 100% working solution, thanks to awaiz007's tutorial. After changing my PCs DNS to Google's DNS, everything is working absolutely fine. Wupload is working fine. All you need to do is change your PC or Laptop's DNS server to Google's DNS server i.e. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Once done, you'll find that Wupload is working absolutely fine. Huge thanks to awaiz007.

#1.5 How to change the DNS? (Source)
    1. Open Network Connections. Start menu > My Computer > My Network Places > View Network Connections
    2. Locate the network connection that is associated with your Internet connection. This may be labeled something like Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection. If you have more than one connection to choose from, be sure you determine the right one before proceeding.
    3. Right click on the appropriate connection and select Properties.
    4. In the list that appears under the General tab, double click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
    5. In the window that appears, you want to select the option to Use the following DNS server addresses.
    6. Enter 8.8.8.8 in Preferred DNS Server.
    7. Enter 8.8.4.4 in Alternate DNS Server.
    8. This should be the final image before you click OK.
    9. Press OK out of all windows until you are back to the Network Connections window.
    10. Now open your preferred web browser to find out that Wupload is working!

#1.6 Would you recommend any ISP?
    Since we now have a working fix, I don't think it'll be necessary for us to change our ISP. If however, you would wanna change your ISP you could go for Airtel. It was suggested to me by I AM AWESOME (a highly reputed Warez-BB game uploader and a good friend).

#1.7 What do the (actual) downloaders do?
    The solution is uploaded. Use it and Wupload works just fine. If you don't have a premium account - then I suggest you go for RapidPremium. Its the best service I have ever use, and something I can personally suggest.

#1.8 What about us uploaders?
    The best way is to use the solution mentioned above and change your PC's DNS. If you don't wanna do so, then this is a list of (old) possible solutions -
    • RDP (relatively expensive if you don't have one already)
    • Proxy server
    • VPN
    • Change your ISP
    • Use Hotspot Shield Launch. Google it. If you're too lazy, here.
    • Try Tor. What's that?

Please note that this suggestion is just for accessing Wupload and making account changes, requesting payouts and stuff. This is not a solution for uploading. Most serious uploaders use RapidLeech or sBorg RDPs.

#1.9 Final Thoughts:
    Good luck and happy downloading.
    Thanks for reading.
    kundurocks Reviewed by kundurocks on . Wupload in India - BSNL / Tata Photon ISP Might Wanna Read This - [Fix Inside] Hello all, I live in India and I thought of sharing this info with my fellow members. This topic concerns all KWWHunction members form India using BSNL or Tata Photon as their Internet Service Provider. As most of you have noticed, Wupload is not opening. But if you run a check with isup.me, you will find that the site is perfectly working. Nevertheless, I've put up 100% working fix which worked for me in #1.4. #1.1 What Happened? In simple words - Wupload is banned. At least that's what Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Use a VPN would make things much easier.

mmm mmm!
    Good news they blocked india
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Finally!!! Some good news

Website's:
    How is this good news lol?

Website's:
    warezdna.info
    use Hotspot Shield Launch softwear find in google and connect this or open easyly..

Download here
    ***Link removed***

Website's:
    nymphogirls.us
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Can u explain why this is good news

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Not blocked for me It may be temporary thing in ur area & yes my isp is mentioned in above post

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    How come Sandvik?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by humour View Post
    Not blocked for me It may be temporary thing in ur area & yes my isp is mentioned in above post
    OMG. I tried the same thing form like 8 different places. Maybe its in a city?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information