Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6633 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    sceneddls.com

Default Suggest me a good dedicated server for Uploading , Filesharing , and crckd games

Hello all i have actually a 3 month contract for a cheap kimsufi server . the contract it is almost at its end ( will expire 19th sept ) .. i wanted to renew it coz i found myself REALLY GOOOD with speeds and all.... got a problem only once and been downw for 8 hrs but that was not a big problem anyway i read that ovh aint kind like "piracy" friendly and was wondering what do i risk if , somehow , somedays , they will notice the activity on my kimsufy ! can some one answer me this ? also can someone suggest me , a better "pirate" host or what i read is just bullshit and i can keep and renew my kimsufy ?
    if i have to switch host the activity i will do are the following:

uploading to filesonic / fileserve (will "feed" from torrents and from other files hosts sources)

having a couple of VMs each running one cracked server (ro2 and one another popular game i will choose , probably either cs source or dod source)

the server must be powerful enough for the operations stated above , the host should never bother me and will have to have the following requirements

100 mbps port AT THE VERY LEAST ( but honestly was looking for a 1gbps port / speed)
    big hd (200 gb at least)
    not very pricey
    must have possibility to install windows server
    MUST BE IN EU and have GOOD LATENCY to ITALY as im gonna propose cracked server for the italian dl communities (was thinking NL or de? MAYBE CZ ?)

also if it is possible suggest me some security tips to protect myself from being caught im a noob to the warez world and very willing to learn , quality is my motto so if you help me consider a help to the community

ps : dont suggest me VPS i need a dedicated. i could consider a vps only if the port speed is not shared.

hope i m posting in the correct section if not so please do let me know where to move the discussion !

best regards
    cptfisher Reviewed by cptfisher on . Suggest me a good dedicated server for Uploading , Filesharing , and crckd games Hello all :) i have actually a 3 month contract for a cheap kimsufi server . the contract it is almost at its end ( will expire 19th sept ) .. i wanted to renew it coz i found myself REALLY GOOOD with speeds and all.... got a problem only once and been downw for 8 hrs but that was not a big problem anyway i read that ovh aint kind like "piracy" friendly :) and was wondering what do i risk if , somehow , somedays , they will notice the activity on my kimsufy ! can some one answer me this ? also Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    Go with RapidSpeeds Smallest Plan of 1 GB ram , 250 GB space and 100 Mbps Unmeterd in just 25 GBP per month...

What is your budget?
    Selling cheap domains - 5 dollars each - Payment with PayPal only

Website's:
    BdFileZone.Com DevilsDivine.org
    depending on budget.....check this service provider..i am using it

Cheap Adspot Package in DDnetwork

Respect to RickyFS, FilesonicHish, Mr. Happy,Willy Wupload

Website's:
    sceneddls.com
    thank you for suggestion will check out later with more calm. my budget depends... of course i cant pretend to keep spending 20 ? like im spending on my kimi to have a 1gbps connection.. but i also dont want to spend thousands in month... so far i earn kind like 400 to 600 $ monthly from uploading. in this 3 months i really expanded my growth and the trend is stil a + instead than a - so i expect an expansion. so the budget will also expand in time but for now lets say... no more than 100 eur monthly / 130 usd monthly

Website's:
    GlobalRdp.com
    Rapidspeeds is best in my opinion.

Website's:
    evoluso.com
    If you only want upload with the server, I suggest you use an RDP, it is cheaper and does the same job.

Website's:
    bramjlive.com
    try 100tb.com

Thread Information