Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6748 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co

Default Like Button.

Hey,

Please change the way how this like button works. People "like" other people's posts for crazy reasons and it doesn't mean the OP deserves the "rep point" he gets for that like.

The "Like" button should not be any part of the rep system.

It's annoying to see everyone have rep points they don't really deserve. It's not really hard to get a lot of likes id you're a regular poster. If someone really deserves that reputation point, he should get it from the rep button.

Add a "Unlike" button and make it give a negative rep point and i'd happy to dislike everyone's lameass replies.

P.S: I'm not butthurt before someone says it.
    TLK Reviewed by TLK on . Like Button. Hey, Please change the way how this like button works. People "like" other people's posts for crazy reasons and it doesn't mean the OP deserves the "rep point" he gets for that like. The "Like" button should not be any part of the rep system. It's annoying to see everyone have rep points they don't really deserve. It's not really hard to get a lot of likes id you're a regular poster. If someone really deserves that reputation point, he should get it from the rep button. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Just Another Coder
    Yes. I was about to make a thread on this. Just make it simple Like button where in the user will just click it and the deal is done. Adding a rep is absolutely dumb idea.

I Like Mr.Happy's post a while ago and wanted to rep him for his reply but it said youc annot add reputation for the same post twice. Then I realized this is kinda bad idea.

People like almost everything and that doesn't actually mean that the user who posted it will have to get a reputation.

Reputation should be unique and people who actually deserve to get a reputation should get instead of every user who posts a funny comment or something like that.

lolkid lol at the Unlike button and negative rep Think about some trolls who will have reputation in negative

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    I totally agree with TLK, Like system should not be interlinked with rep system. Coz if someone like certain post it doesnt mean he deserves rep. Both are different things & should remain different,

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

I agree with that.....because,the most funniest guy here will get most of the rep points since most people like the comment.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    There is a link between them? Never noticed.

Should be changed. Nice point tlk

mmm mmm!
    You are butthurt

Anyway, I think I have to agree.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    ^ lol (Too short)

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

It's up to the person who liked the post.
    If he thinks he deserves rep for even something stupid then he deserves the rep.

I r Super Cop
    + 100 for the Unlike button
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information