Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61150 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Waffles , The Palace Of The Musicians

Waffle is one of the most attractive music trackers which sets on the top of music trackers due to the great content starting from all kinds of music through trance,electronic,apps,books and ending with a lovely collection of comics which are been updated daily. it also has a great design and different themes for every occasions .The most important thing, they have is the kindly great staff.

Waffles has a texture layout and categories for a variety content:

The forum contains alot of infos about encodes stuff , releases date , hardware,software,sports .... etc .

General Forums:

Tutorial Subsection:

Waffles uses a ratio system that restricts your download rights depending on your download and upload status. It is also provide points that you get from downloading, uploading and posting . The points are exchangeable for alot of function like applying free leech or getting invites .

There’s the usual user classes based on ratio, amount uploaded and how long you’ve been a member.

Overall this is an enjoyable tracker where I’m sure its a good choice for the Music Addictions .

+ Check the main topic for more info

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...0036#post70036

Details :

Type Of Availables : Accounts & Invites
    Price of one : 10 Euro
    E-mail To Order : [email protected]
    LightNight Reviewed by LightNight on . Waffles , The Palace Of The Musicians http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2009/07/127.jpg Waffle is one of the most attractive music trackers which sets on the top of music trackers due to the great content starting from all kinds of music through trance,electronic,apps,books and ending with a lovely collection of comics which are been updated daily. it also has a great design and different themes for every occasions .The most important thing, they have is the kindly great staff. Waffles Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned

Banned
    up.......................

Probation
    is this still available for the discount?

thanks!

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Not to bash this thread or anything but Waffles really sucks donkey balls, they have a very large margin of music they offer but since I joined, I downloaded 2 torrents, 2 of them stuck at 99% and it says I donwloaded over 13GB... Not a good way to start on a pvt torrent tracker but the asslickers won't be seeing me again.

They can kiss my white ass goodbye
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Banned
    @Whoo, you have right, but if you have PU there you can get SCC invite for free

Banned
    Dude . u snatched 19 Gb in 1 day and uploaded 12 Mb only

If u read the rules . then u would know that after downloading 5 gb u have to keep ur ratio at 1:00 or more but urs was 0:00

I hoped if u contact me to help u before u post got disabled and post ur anger above

Banned
    Up....................

Banned
    1 Invite Left

Thread Information