Guys, i have reached the minimum payout of hotfile that is $15 and also the adf.ly that is $5. Now i was thinking of buying a domain using this money. I found that hotfile pay the money through Paypal,Alertpay and webmoney and adf.ly through paypal and alertpay only...
I have already tried paypal once to buy the domain but it keeps asking for credit card number and other essentials to buy the domain. I am under 18 therefore i don't have any credit card with me.
Now only Alertpay and webmoney is left. So first of all i want to ask that can i buy a domain using an unverified alertpay account. I already have an unverified alertpay account and if it is possible to buy the domain with it then please let me know and if it is not possible then..
Can i buy a domain using Webmoney. I am not familiar with this payment method, therefore i was thinking to ask from you all...
I have already made an account on it, I don't know whether it is a Webmoney keeper classic account or some other. Little i know is that when i was signing up at that time it asked for my mobile number and when i gave my real mobile number then it sent a verification code on my mobile and after entering it on the sign up page, my webmoney account was created..
So now i want to ask that is it a verified account or an unverified account ?
and what are the limits for it and will i be able to buy a domain through it, if transfer money from hotfile into it ?
Please answer my all the above queries, i will be really thankful to you all.
raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . How to buy a domain name using Webmoney or Alertpay Guys, i have reached the minimum payout of hotfile that is $15 and also the adf.ly that is $5. Now i was thinking of buying a domain using this money. I found that hotfile pay the money through Paypal,Alertpay and webmoney and adf.ly through paypal and alertpay only... I have already tried paypal once to buy the domain but it keeps asking for credit card number and other essentials to buy the domain. I am under 18 therefore i don't have any credit card with me. Now only Alertpay and webmoney Rating: 5