Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6682 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    biohost.info biohost.biz biohost.net blu.me.uk

Default Would anyone be interested in reviewing our hosting?

Basically I'm looking for 3-5 people to do say a two week - month trial of our hosting servers and post the reviews on a few sites/threads and in return if you liked our hosting I don't think we would have a problem hosting you for life as long as your sites not massively resource intensive and such, if anyone is up for this reply here or shoot me a PM and we'll set you up. Hope to hear from a few people

EDIT: I doubt your site will be deemed resource intensive as we've only had three customers ever run into that problem, our servers are dual quads with 16GB DDR3 ram so it's pretty hard to run into that problem.
    Biohost Reviewed by Biohost on . Would anyone be interested in reviewing our hosting? Basically I'm looking for 3-5 people to do say a two week - month trial of our hosting servers and post the reviews on a few sites/threads and in return if you liked our hosting I don't think we would have a problem hosting you for life as long as your sites not massively resource intensive and such, if anyone is up for this reply here or shoot me a PM and we'll set you up. Hope to hear from a few people :) EDIT: I doubt your site will be deemed resource intensive as we've only had three Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    google.com
    "as long as your sites not massively resource intensive and such"
    this could be the reason why nobody interested. define your definition of massive resource. like used up to 512MB of ur 2GB RAM server ?

Website's:
    freakyworld.net
    your website ain't loading + .info tld does not seems v great for a hosting provider.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterfish View Post
    "as long as your sites not massively resource intensive and such"
    this could be the reason why nobody interested. define your definition of massive resource. like used up to 512MB of ur 2GB RAM server ?
    Our hosting server actually has 16GB of DDR3 ram which is just not updated on the site, massively resource intensive would be say running torrent flux with 100 torrents going, our hosting servers are dual quad cores at 2.6GHZ with 16GB of DDR3 ram, we've only had to remove three people in the history of thousands of clients who are actually still customers but on VPS servers.

Website's:
    fs-ddl.com
    website offline . not a good first impression

Banned
    Would Like To, Are there any offers.. Hook me up with a PM and Discounts if there are Would be ur first customer maybe.

Banned
    Website's:
    Yes the site is currently offline as it's a datacenter issue, we are either going to move back to Ecatel after this or move the server to wiredtree or greengeeks.

Everything is back up and we have moved to a 100% green host as well. If your still interested in testing and reviewing feel free to post or pm and no you wont be our first clients, we have quite a few but we are looking to fill our newest hosting server fast. The hosting trial will last two weeks and then we expect you to write a review about it here and we would also like to post the review on our site and link to the post. If you just decide to go straight to our whmcs and contact us about it please include your KWWHunction forum username and make an account with us so we can keep track of you easier. Looking forward to have some reviewers.

Thread Information