Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6862 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com

Default how to reinstall server?

topic says it all, I have linux dedicated server and centos installed on it, there was a virtualmin panel, I tried uninstalling it and installed kloxo again, but that didn't worked, I've sent a support ticket to my server provide, he replied this---> "You can't install One panel if the another panel is present . You can't remove the panel , there is no Uninstall type thing in it . For new panels you have to reinstall server and then Install panel. "

so, how do I reinstall server?
    newuploader Reviewed by newuploader on . how to reinstall server? topic says it all, I have linux dedicated server and centos installed on it, there was a virtualmin panel, I tried uninstalling it and installed kloxo again, but that didn't worked, I've sent a support ticket to my server provide, he replied this---> "You can't install One panel if the another panel is present . You can't remove the panel , there is no Uninstall type thing in it . For new panels you have to reinstall server and then Install panel. " so, how do I reinstall server? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    If its a dedicated server then you usually have to send in a reinstall ticket...

Contact your support and request a OS reinstall... They might charge you unless is free

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    they're tired of uninstalling, saying that they can't do it anymore

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    hahaha well they are suppose to do it as many times as you want but they are suppose to charge after a certain amount...

If this isnt a option for you then google how to manually remove each panel so you can start over

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    yeah, searched alot, but didn't found any goos results, I don't what happend to google, I learned everything from google only, now it doesn't show what I need..

finally he's ready to reinstall again

and thanks for your reply mate

Their reply states that you are asking them to reinstall the server again and again, and if that's the case, they will eventually be frustrated and will start charging you per re-install. Better decide which control panel you wanted and then reinstall the server and install the control panel.
    Linux System Administrator
    Server Management at affordable cost.
    linuxhostingsupport.net | MSN:[email protected]

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    Quote Originally Posted by madaboutlinux View Post
    Their reply states that you are asking them to reinstall the server again and again, and if that's the case, they will eventually be frustrated and will start charging you per re-install. Better decide which control panel you wanted and then reinstall the server and install the control panel.
    charge? they always charged me 2.59euro
    again and again? nope, only 2 times, this will be the third time.
    1st one was they gave wrong hostname
    2nd moved from kloxo to virtual min

this time, I was getting 500 internal errors to subdomain virtual servers from virtualmin, so now said to reinstall the server again, so I can't misconfigure again if I do the sborg installation fr

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    You doing the wrong thing is not their fault. For a dedicated server, a host is only responsible to provide you with space, hardware and internet connection and nothing else, so getting charged for it is nothing surprising.

I always told you not to go for a "sborg business" without knowing anything and on top of that to get a technician, but you aint doing that, and instead you are opening up threads here

Banned
    Website's:
    BoxSlots.com
    @newuploader

This will be your sixth re-install in as many day, we have installed Kloxo, VirtualMin, Ioncube, sBorg, you had us switching from one OS type to another IE 64bit to 32Bit because you couldn't decide what Operating system you actually wanted, you had us changing hostnames, etc.. we sell unmanaged services and I think a ?2.50 service charge for yet another re-install and yet another control panel install and yet more third party addons installed is more than fair.

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ccul7 View Post
    You doing the wrong thing is not their fault. For a dedicated server, a host is only responsible to provide you with space, hardware and internet connection and nothing else, so getting charged for it is nothing surprising.

I always told you not to go for a "sborg business" without knowing anything and on top of that to get a technician, but you aint doing that, and instead you are opening up threads here
    I've created a thread for technician and it is dead already, no one applied..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information