Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6936 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Dedication to the Trolls.

As some of you have noticed in the past week or so i have been making some suggestions to improve KWWH.
    Now the funny part is that even tho most of the members liked it there are same group of members who like to bitch.
    I will give you some samples from the PM i have been getting.

* You Suck
    * We don't need it.
    * Only reason you are posting SUG is so that you could become respected/staff

Well my dear TROLLS i can assure you that even if management would get high and add me in staff then i would not accept it.
    Maybe you guys should find some hobby or girlfriend as sitting in PC and trolling cant be good for your health.

I feel that being a member in this awesome community is something that you should embrace.
    If you are a member then don't bitch about every single thing,try to find ways to improve the system.

Best way to end this is simple sug.

Pull your finger out off your ass.
    Cooper Reviewed by Cooper on . Dedication to the Trolls. As some of you have noticed in the past week or so i have been making some suggestions to improve KWWH. Now the funny part is that even tho most of the members liked it there are same group of members who like to bitch. I will give you some samples from the PM i have been getting. * You Suck * We don't need it. * Only reason you are posting SUG is so that you could become respected/staff Well my dear TROLLS i can assure you that even if management would get high and add me in staff then Rating: 5
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

2.   Sponsored Links

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    What the fuck?

Don't call them trolls. It's a disgrace to us trolls :/

Dont worry you are the only troll i like lulz
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Phamous View Post
    Wow, do you guys even know what trolling is? I've been here for nearly 3 years and the only trolling on here was when fanobliv started shit with the Paki's.

If somebody posts a 'funny' response to something, that's not trolling, that's a joke. If somebody posts an unfunny meme (cvrle77), it's not trolling, it's an attempt to garner attention. Scamming, although extreme, is a form of trolling. It gets you mad, you want physical harm to the guy who did it and etc. Unless I missed racism in some of the posts in the last 3 days, I've yet to see somebody troll.

Just report whoever is harassing you to the mods.

trolling trolls lulz

Respected Member
    Click report

Thread Information