Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6974 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My forum is making premium sales, should I work on it?

I set up a Wupload forum and just left it there and it started to grow by itself, however lately I've been getting alot of organic traffic, always 18-30 (3-5k uv/day) people online at all times.

No seo work, no ddl submission, no link exchanges, no real customization of the forum, nothing done yet.

I can only imagine the traffic levels with REAL link exchanging, and actual seo work done!

So what do you guys think worth it to put some real work into it?

All organic traffic = real Filesonic sales.
    LuDo8 Reviewed by LuDo8 on . My forum is making premium sales, should I work on it? Website : WuploadForums.com I set up a Wupload forum and just left it there and it started to grow by itself, however lately I've been getting alot of organic traffic, always 18-30 (3-5k uv/day) people online at all times. No seo work, no ddl submission, no link exchanges, no real customization of the forum, nothing done yet. I can only imagine the traffic levels with REAL link exchanging, and actual seo work done! So what do you guys think worth it to put some real work into it? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    yes you've to.
    But seems your screen shots are Fake!!!!!!!
    How you get $119.2 for a single sale??????
    LOL

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    @ BouncerR
    Don't they have something like lifetime account?...
    Please do some math before making statemants like that...

@LuDo8
    I don't really understand why did you open this topic? Other then to show how big sale you've got.
    If you want to work on your forum that's great, otherwise I don't see what's the point of opening one...

And about "No seo work" could you please then explain why do you have phpbb seo plugin installed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BounceR View Post
    yes you've to.
    But seems your screen shots are Fake!!!!!!!
    How you get $119.2 for a single sale??????
    LOL
    Second column is for Premium sales.
    lol 3rd column is for Site sales

nice sales you getting,... what site is your... like to see it
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

No its not fake, and no braggery intended. Screen edited.

I'm really Just wondering if its worth it to work on warez forums anymore, and if its just a fluke search in organic traffic for the past 2-3 months.

If it is still worth it, maybe I can get some partners/moderators/staff etc to really put work into it. Would like to decide based on other webmasters experiences and opinions.

@infernohuman - I installed phpbbseo mod but if you look at the urls (http://wuploadforums.com/viewforum.php?f=3) you can see its not even on. I don't know how to set it up, it breaks all the links so its off.

@Th3King site is WuploadForums.com

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    (3-5k uv/day) unique visitors? But the your site alexa rank is too slow, it should grown if you're really getting that much of traffic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by infernohuman View Post
    @ BouncerR
    Don't they have something like lifetime account?...
    Please do some math before making statemants like that...

@LuDo8
    I don't really understand why did you open this topic? Other then to show how big sale you've got.
    If you want to work on your forum that's great, otherwise I don't see what's the point of opening one...

And about "No seo work" could you please then explain why do you have phpbb seo plugin installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by trace View Post
    Second column is for Premium sales.
    lol 3rd column is for Site sales

First column is for Download
    Second is for Premium sale
    Third is for referral
    Fourth is for Site sale.

His download count is 0. Isn't that mean he fixed his a/c as Payper fixed?
    if he fixed it as payper fixed then there should be only $10 not more then that.

Image has been changed

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    3-5k uv/day
    u mad? maximum of visitors for your site is 1.5-2k!!

Btw, Cool story bro

@Bouncer - its Pay Per Sale Filesonic Elite 80% plus 5% site commission...but thats off-topic.

The question is, is warez forums still worth it or not? I mean wouldn't warez-bb, tehparadox etc pretty much have all the visitors already? Or is there even still a chance? if anyone thinks its worth it and wants to team up that'll be cool too!

@thumper you're right, its not 3-5 UV, I meant hits because its average pageview of around 2. But traffic is all organic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information