Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6755 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    HostHatch.com

Default HostHatch.com - 1Gbit/2Gbit Unmetered VPS/VDS - Linux/Windows from $20/month (NL,USA)

Hello everyone,

First of all, let me introduce myself to all of you, I am Kelvin and I am the CEO of HostHatch. We provide 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit servers in Netherlands and USA. We have our servers in EvoSwitch, Netherlands and in Powerloft, USA. HostHatch is a fully registered US company under the name of HostHatch Inc.

We specialize in high speed Virtual Private Servers (VPS) & Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS). We are a small company run by a staff of 7 people providing 24/7 and we hire more people as we grow. We have mainted 13 minute average support reply timings till now. Please read what we allow and what we do not allow before buying anything from us -

We do NOT allow :
    -Illegal Child p0rn
    -Virus/Exploit Activities
    -Terrorist Activites
    -Email Spam
    -Phishing
    -Port Scanning
    -DDoS/DoS attacks

If any of these activities are detected, the server will be suspended/terminated and no refund will be provided.

Below are the offers however if you need anything more/custom, you can contact us and we will try our best to suit your needs.

All the plans are updated. For old customers, if the old resources/pricing are showing up, please visit Live help or send in a ticket and we will take care of it, upgrade your resources and will fix your pricing.

Netherlands 2Gbit VPS (Hatch 2Gbit VPS - Linux only) -

Hatch 2Gbit VPS 1 -
    2x Intel Quad Core Xeons (2x 2.66GHz)
    512MB DDR3 Guaranteed Ram
    1GB DDR3 Burstable Ram
    100GB SATA RAID10 HDD space (very fast and no chance of data loss in case of failure)
    2Gbit Unmetered connection
    $20/month
    Click here to order.

Hatch 2Gbit VPS 2 -
    2x Intel Quad Core Xeons (3x 2.66GHz)
    1GB DDR3 Guaranteed Ram
    2GB DDR3 Burstable Ram
    250GB SATA RAID10 HDD space (very fast and no chance of data loss in case of failure)
    $33/month
    Click here to order.

Hatch 2Gbit VPS 3 -
    2x Intel Quad Core Xeons (3x 2.66GHz)
    2GB DDR3 Guaranteed Ram
    3GB DDR3 Burstable Ram
    500GB SATA RAID10 HDD space (very fast and no chance of data loss in case of failure)
    $65/month
    Click here to order.

Hatch 2Gbit VPS 4 -
    2x Intel Quad Core Xeons (4x 2.66GHz)
    3GB DDR3 Guaranteed Ram
    4GB DDR3 Burstable Ram
    1000GB SATA RAID10 HDD space (very fast and no chance of data loss in case of failure)
    $120/month
    Click here to order.

Netherlands 2Gbit VMware VDS (Hatch 2Gbit VMware VDS - Windows & Linux support) -

Hatch 2Gbit VMware VDS - 1
    2x Intel Quad Core Xeons (1x 2.66 Ghz)
    512MB Guaranteed DDR3 Ram
    20GB SAS15k HDD space (Very fast space!)
    50GB SATA HDD space (for storage)

$25/month
    Click here to order.

Hatch 2Gbit VMware VDS - 2
    2x Intel Quad Core Xeons (1x 2.66 Ghz)
    1Gb Guaranteed DDR3 Ram
    50GB SAS15k HDD space (Very fast space!)
    100GB SATA HDD space (for storage)

$45/month
    Click here to order.

Hatch 2Gbit VMware VDS - 3
    2x Intel Quad Core Xeons (2x 2.66 Ghz)
    2Gb Guaranteed DDR3 Ram
    100GB SAS15k HDD space (Very fast space!)
    200GB SATA HDD space (for storage)

$90/month
    Click here to order.

Hatch 2Gbit VMware VDS - 4
    2x Intel Quad Core Xeons (3x 2.66 Ghz)
    3Gb Guaranteed DDR3 Ram
    150GB SAS15k HDD space (Very fast space!)
    300GB SATA HDD space (for storage)

$135/month
    Click here to order.

*Please note that the SAS15k partition is for the heavy disk load works such as encoding, rar/unrar, downloading/uploading etc. and SATA space for storage.

1Gbit USA VPS (Hatch USA VPS - Linux only) -

Hatch USA VPS 1 -
    Intel Quad Core Xeon (1x 2.9GHz)
    1GB Ram
    2GB Burst Ram
    300GB SATA HDD space
    1Gbit Unmetered connection
    $44/month
    Click here to order.

Hatch USA VPS 2 -
    Intel Quad Core Xeon (2x 2.9GHz)
    2GB Ram
    3GB Burst Ram
    600GB SATA HDD space
    $87/month
    Click here to order.

Hatch USA VPS 3 -
    Intel Quad Core Xeon (3x 2.9GHz)
    3GB Ram
    4GB Burst Ram
    900GB SATA HDD space
    $129/month
    Click here to order.

Hatch USA VPS 4 -
    Intel Quad Core Xeon (4x 2.9GHz)
    4GB Ram
    5GB Burst Ram
    1200GB SATA HDD space
    $170/month
    Click here to order.

About our Vitual Private Servers (VPS) and Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS):

Our Virtual Private Servers (VPS) are virtualized by OpenVZ, these have SATA hard drives and dual quad core processors! Our Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS) are virtualized by VMware premium virtualization technology, these have SAS 15000 RPM drives being used.

-Located in EvoSwitch, Netherlands & Powerloft, USA. Both on the famous LeaseWeb network!
    -1Gbit (1000Mbit) or 2x1Gbit bonded (2000Mbit) Full Duplex connections to the nodes!
    -Fastest CPUs, Quad and Dual Quad core processors with Hyperthreading!
    -Multiple drives in RAID configurations or Dedicated drives shared between 3 max people!
    -Truly Unmetered plans!
    -Limited people per node/server for the fastest performance and uptime!
    -99.9% Uptime Guarantee!
    -SolusVM management panel for reboot, shutdown, boot, reinstall, IP management etc.
    -A big amount of Ram and HDD space, never worry about running out of resources!
    -Intant Setup on all our VPS plans! (VDS have a guaranteed setup time of 24 hours)
    -Torrents, Rapidleech, sBorg etc are allowed however we do not accept any abuse!
    Starting from only $20/month

About the Datacenters we use -

EvoSwitch, Amsterdam, Netherlands.

EvoSwitch is the best Datacenter in the world in terms of outgoing (uploading) bandwidth, it has great connectivity to the world and is considered one of the best Datacenters in the Netherlands and in the World. It is a climate neutral, environment friendly Datacenter using only 100% green energy. You can check more about it here - http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=16265 - http://www.evoswitch.com - The Datacenter is owned by Ocom which also owns LeaseWeb and many other big companies.

Powerloft, Virginia, USA.

Powerloft is located in Manassas, Virginia in United States. It is a new Datacenter and is investing millions for being the number 1 in USA. Its new but one of the best Datacenters in USA and that is the reason we have chosen it for our VPS nodes. It is also from the famous LeaseWeb network.

Payment Processors we accept:

PayPal, AlertPay, Google Checkout and Bank Transfer.

What do other people say about HostHatch?
    -I am using the VPS for two hours with transmision and is very fast.
    -VPS is amazing. Torrent speed are AMAZING. Great support.
    -Been with hosthatch for 3 months now. Speed and support is great.
    -The support is great, the tickets are responded in less than 10 minutes like said.
    -I own over 10 Virtual Private Servers form a lot of hosts and I must say buying form HostHatch.com was the best thing that happened. And I mean it.
    -I can honestly say that their support is great, for my support needs it was anyway.
    -The support has been fast, friendly, and helpful.
    -I got my HostHatch Netherlands VPS a couple of hours ago, I'm pretty impressed. The support has been fast, friendly, and helpful. 9/10!

There are many others, you can google/search on KWWHunction and you will find many more.

We guarantee, with HostHatch, each customer of ours is guaranteed the best support reply timings and best servers in terms of speeds, performance, quality and pricing! We also have a 7 day unconditional money back guarantee in case you do not like the servers. HostHatch Inc is a registered business in the United States.I have not posted any speed tests here so there is no confusion, we will be able to provide demo/trial VPS for a short period of time and it would be really appreciated if you could give your feedback here so it can help other people.

We provide customer support from Live chat and support tickets. Phone support will be soon available. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Follow us on twitter to get exclusive discounts, upgrades and updates - http://twitter.com/hosthatch/

Update: Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Licenses are available for $5/month USD now.
    HostHatch Reviewed by HostHatch on . HostHatch.com - 1Gbit/2Gbit Unmetered VPS/VDS - Linux/Windows from $20/month (NL,USA) Hello everyone, First of all, let me introduce myself to all of you, I am Kelvin and I am the CEO of HostHatch. We provide 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit servers in Netherlands and USA. We have our servers in EvoSwitch, Netherlands and in Powerloft, USA. HostHatch is a fully registered US company under the name of HostHatch Inc. We specialize in high speed Virtual Private Servers (VPS) & Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS). We are a small company run by a staff of 7 people providing 24/7 and we hire Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Okay, I've been using this server for over a month now and this is what I have to say.
    The servers are truly amazing. You can encode, upload, download, run PHP scripts, whatever you want over here. The hardware is completely dedicated, this means its more like a small dedicated server. HostHatch uses XEN Virtualization, which makes the hardware dedicated and tops the performance.

I mainly encode 720p or 1080p videos and upload them to FileSonic. Following screens will show you some test download speeds, some UnRAR, encoding and upload speeds. I'm sure you're gonna want one of these amazing RDAs once you view the screens.

Oh and the best part - you can install anything you want, since you're the sole administrator.

Screens are as follows:

I'll post the torrent download speeds shorty.

Regards,
    Kundu

Default my review

Im buying from Hosthatch mainly because of their price

Update: Thanks for listening to us and adding more space

check speed:

Torrent:

RAR:

FSC:

WU:

Website's:
    ExtremePirate.com Extabit.com
    Guys Rar/unrar speed is damnn fast

I m using VPs for last 1+ month and I had upgrade my account to 1Gb Ram

700 mb rar in :- 3second Its Amazing
    Champ of Champs Is Here

My Site:- ExtremePirate.com

Banned
    Encoding will be allowed I guess ? Any demo available and anyone tested upload speed for mediafire ?

I want to see how much fps it can get for encoding

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    Kundu@ Thanks for the review! I would just like to point out that we don't use XEN but we use VMware. Xen is opensource and free however VMware is the most expensive virtualization technology in the market.

Am21@ Thanks for the review! I hope you enjoy your VDS!

Champ of champs@ Thanks for the review. Hoping you enjoy your fast VPS!

Shubhank@ Yes, encoding is allowed and will be pretty fast considering we use Dual Quad Core processors and SAS15k drives. For a demo, please open a ticket so we can provide you with one.

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Hi guys! I am Emil and I've been working with HostHatch from the start, but I just became a member here at KWWH You can PM me, or ask on the thread if you have any questions and I'll be glad to assist you. The VMware VDS are selling out pretty quick at the moment, and we might run out of stock in the next 15-20 days.

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    Welcome to KWWHunction, Emil!

We have updated our VMware VDS plans with lots of additional storage now, as many people requested. You now get 2 disks, SAS15k space for disk intensive work and SATA space for storage!

If you have any questions and/or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Thanks!

PLease activate my vps.
    Order Number: 6956857660

Banned
    your cpu is good hope don't over sell

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information