Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61265 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    FullMovies.eu GreekWarez.net

Thumbs up (Official) FullMovies.eu Discussion and Submissions

A Short Review about us.

Fullmovies.eu
    - Our website has been created with one goal, be as user-friendly as possible. After many hours of work, our team is proud to announce the release of the first version of our website.

Q: What do we offer?
    A: We have achieved after a lot of planning and work to offer to the user online live movie streaming for free with subtitles in SIX different languages (English - German - French - Greek - Italian - Spanish). Our websites interface is as friendly as possible to the user, as it only requires a couple of clicks for the user to enjoy his movie at the best quality possible.

Q: Can uploaders post their own movie streaming links?
    A: The answer is yes, as long as they follow our limited in number and very clear rules. We offer an extremely easy post submition platform, which only reuires the movie streaming link and the proper IMDB movie title. The rest of the informaion regarding the movie, such as posters, directors, ratings, cast, etc. is automatically found and posted by our websites script.

Q: Anything else?
    A: Our site has a number of amazing features, which we will allow you to discover on your own by visiting it. However, we would like to that our team is working 24/7 on improving the site and fixing any problems that might occurs, as well as on uploading the latest releases. In this way we ensure that our site will keep running smoothly and that we will be able to offer to the users the maximum number of movies possible, regardless what external uploaders (who are always welcome) do.

We are Always at your Service!

You can always contact our team:

For general questions or anything else....

Contact Administrator: info [@] fullmovies.eu
    Contact Abuse: abuse [@] fullmovies.eu
    Contact Support: support [@] fullmovies.eu

General questions or anything else please contact at: contact [@] fullmovies.eu

Comments are always welcome, whether they are possitive or negative, as they will help us to improve our site and services to the user.
    johnyplexx Reviewed by johnyplexx on . (Official) FullMovies.eu Discussion and Submissions A Short Review about us. Fullmovies.eu - Our website has been created with one goal, be as user-friendly as possible. After many hours of work, our team is proud to announce the release of the first version of our website. Q: What do we offer? A: We have achieved after a lot of planning and work to offer to the user online live movie streaming for free with subtitles in SIX different languages (English - German - French - Greek - Italian - Spanish). Our websites interface is as Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Default Fullmovies.eu

I would like to say hello to everyone too. I am also a member of the fullmovies.eu team and i can't wait to see you on our website. For any question please do not hesitate to come in contact with me either through a pm here or by using one of the emails above corresponding to your question-issue. I will be happy to attain you in any of the following languages: English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Catalan and Greek.

P.S.: Our website is administered using the WCDDL script.

All our website is CUSTOM and has been made by our team members. Each line of code is ours. Our team is composed of professional programers, designers and uploaders, which have spent a lot of time on preparing this website. It is still new (it was launched today) and we are constantly working on it.

Our site is not a DDL website but rather an online movie streaming one (please read description)!

As we mentioned above we our open to critic but ONLY when it is constructive.

The nature of your reply makes it clear that you are unprofessional. We have answered to your rather hostile questions with a series of facts and you choose to answer back by gibing us. From now on we will refrain from answering to you.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    So, first thing my eye catches are misspellings and graphic design mistakes:

EDIT: OP edited, no need to point that out anymore..

Except that, I like your site, add hosts where ppl can watch full movies without premium accounts, like Videoweed, and you are my next favorite website for online watching.

Also, add sorting by dates, imdb rating, and similar...and most watched movies somewhere, wouldn't kill the server, really

Topic creator pls check your PM it will be very friendly if you can Help me

Good Luck with your Site!!!

Banned
    it is WCDDL script. proof:

The country name was written in Italian language due to a mistake as we said critic is always welcome. Thank you for pointing our error. It will be fixed asap. As we mentioned the site was launched today so it is reasonable for errors of any kind to be around. They will seize to exist over time.

IMDB rating is there already other add-ons will be added soon.

As we said already the site was just launched...

Website's:
    FullMovies.eu GreekWarez.net
    @cvrle77 Thank you for your Review,

I corrected my mistrake on spelling next goal is to fix the small mistrake on Italian Flag

Sorry @ Italian guys

@ Deadmau5 Answered

@ The Dude Yeah it is WCDDL sup eh? i think achsta2004 say about it...

P.S.: Our website is administered using the WCDDL script.

As mentioned above we do use the WCDDL script for administration purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyplexx View Post

@ Deadmau5 Answered
    me too

How i say it looks very good and i wish you and your Team the Best with your Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information