Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6736 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Free Joomla 1.6 & 1.7 Template: Hotel

Description:
    Hotel is a Free Joomla 1.6 & 1.7 Template that supports both 2 column and 3 column layout to suit everybody's taste. This free joomla 1.6/1.7 template design layout supports multiple module positions giving lots of opportunity to further enhance your website's appearance, looks and feel. Exceptionally suitable for website niches that are hotel, holidays and business related.

Preview and Download Free Joomla 1.7 Template
    MiJon Reviewed by MiJon on . Free Joomla 1.6 & 1.7 Template: Hotel http://www.magetemplates.com/images/stories/JoomTN/Hotel.jpg Description: Hotel is a Free Joomla 1.6 & 1.7 Template that supports both 2 column and 3 column layout to suit everybody's taste. This free joomla 1.6/1.7 template design layout supports multiple module positions giving lots of opportunity to further enhance your website's appearance, looks and feel. Exceptionally suitable for website niches that are hotel, holidays and business related. Preview and Download Free Joomla 1.7 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    i love joomla i have great experience in joomla
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

Smile Very nice..

Wuuau, very beautiful. Nice.........Joomla is similar to wordpress ?right?. I dont know this webpage but very nice.Question....Can I put themplates of joomla in a website with hosting and domain?....like wordpress??....

Thread Information