Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6735 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Exclamation Samsung Galaxy S III?

Today we were greeted with a rather surprising tip in our inbox. An anonymous source forwarded a snapshot of a slide supposedly shown as part of an internal presentation on smartphone evolution to carrier and retail representatives. The slide in particular detailed the progression of Samsung?s Galaxy S line, culminating in an image of and some initial specs for the manufacturer?s next flagship device.
    According to the image, the Galaxy S III will feature a dual-core 1.8GHz Exynos 4212 processor (no quad-core just yet), 2GB of RAM, a 12MP camera, and a 4.6-inch Super AMOLED Plus HD display. That screen technology would provide HD resolution without falling back on the PenTile technology found in Samsung?s current generation of HD displays. Our source noted that these particular displays are not fully baked at this point in time. The camera would deploy the W750 BSI CMOS sensor and the phone will feature LTE and NFC support. Unlike the upcoming Nexus Prime the Galaxy S III will not use a curved display and the design language of the phone will apparently differ from the current Galaxy S lineup to avoid future legal issues. The GS3 is said to be even thinner than the GS2. While the handset will run on the upcoming Android Ice Cream Sandwich build, it will reportedly retain four physical buttons.
    It should be noted that this information is unconfirmed at this time, and we would be remiss to not point out a few obvious flaws in the actual image. The original Galaxy S is listed as shipping with an Exynos CPU and other typos can be found. Could this be a clever fake? It?s definitely possible. Take it with a grain of salt but the details seem pretty spot on in most respects.
    Source: Phandroid

Epic , Samsung
    eXeo_ Reviewed by eXeo_ on . Samsung Galaxy S III? http://phandroid.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/galaxy-s-iii-evolution.jpg Source: Phandroid Epic =) :|, Samsung <3 Rating: 5
    I'm the boss.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sborg.us
    I'm gonna get one

V3g3ta | Halcyon | Abhi

wow.. nice
    #1 Designer IN KWWHunction

Portfolio Thread in KWWH : XxX's GFX Service
    Temporary Portfolio: Here

Samsung is the best!
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    i will get one for sure .

Banned
    well a new thread should launch soon saying GALAXY 3 vs I phone 4 S

Website's:
    webdevs.biz seomasterz.co innovationsblog.com
    2 GB RAM OMFG. Iphone 4 has just 512 MB

Rumors say that it may be fake, 'cause of the terminology used in the flyer.
    SuperAMOLED Plus HD should be Plus HD SuperAMOLED, according to Samsumg's standards.

I dont know who's right, though.

Quote Originally Posted by afeef View Post
    well a new thread should launch soon saying GALAXY 3 vs I phone 4 S
    You're kidding, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mofo View Post
    2 GB RAM OMFG. Iphone 4 has just 512 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Solutho View Post
    Rumors say that it may be fake, 'cause of the terminology used in the flyer.
    SuperAMOLED Plus HD should be Plus HD SuperAMOLED, according to Samsumg's standards.

I dont know who's right, though.
    ''May be fake'', because that was everyone saying before departure of the SGS II.
    Well, i think i'ts the same ''Plus HD SuperAMOLED = SuperAMOLED Plus HD''

Anyway, no one can confirm this. Only Samsung
    I'm the boss.

Btw, a new google phone is coming soon ... i guess the Nexus S II

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM9RO-GAKjE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM9RO-GAKjE[/ame]
    I'm the boss.

Thread Information