Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6647 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Zip with style

It is difficult to survive without a zip-program. Here is a very good and free alternative.

All involved with downloading from the Internet have a relationship with "zipped files". The process of zip files can best be compared with vacuum packing, taking one or more files, squeezing out all air and get a package that is easy to handle and do not take up so much space. ZIP format, in other words, perfect for distribution of content.

It is very user-friendly, quick and free.

Therefore, most eventually need a file compression program that supports many formats, and Bandizip is thus an excellent alternative:

The functionality is quite similar to one of our favorite programs for this purpose, WinRAR. For example, create self-extracting files, password protect the contents and extract multiple files sequentially, but where WinRAR costs money, Bandizip is free.

Download
    Thanks.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Zip with style It is difficult to survive without a zip-program. Here is a very good and free alternative. All involved with downloading from the Internet have a relationship with "zipped files". The process of zip files can best be compared with vacuum packing, taking one or more files, squeezing out all air and get a package that is easy to handle and do not take up so much space. ZIP format, in other words, perfect for distribution of content. It is very user-friendly, quick and free. Therefore, Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    making Bandizip bold would've made it easier for us to understand what are you talking about rather than reading the whole thread.

And here's the link to the app
    http://www.bandicam.com/bandizip/

mmm mmm!
    Sorry, I've fixed it now.

But you may want to read what I wrote as well.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Just Another Coder
    Well seems to be the BEST free alternative. Nice Sand

we like this one (free alternative) ....thks for sharing S.

mmm mmm!
    No problem, buds

Website's:
    intelligen2009.com
    nice but cannot create RAR-Archive files (just ZIP)
    You need a more professional multi-posting system - check out IntelligeN 2009: all boards, all functions - all in one

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Probably because zip algorythm is free and rar isn't, so, they can't use rar for packing, only for unpacking...

What about 7-Zip?

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Probably because zip algorythm is free and rar isn't, so, they can't use rar for packing, only for unpacking... 7-Zip?
    exactly rar format is licensed non-free only un-pack.

tested yesterday the zip compression gives nice results compared to rar.

Thread Information