Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6707 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Angry [Offering] PHP search engine / content rip from 3rd party site

Sup,

If you want a PHP script which gets the search results from another search engine - like a torrent site etc - just PM me and I'll make it for you.

Limits, if it requires a login before you can use the search engine OR the website requires some sort of proxy / captcha bypass in order to access it I don't have the time to be doing something like that for free.

Example of what I mean,
    torrentz.eu - Search for "bob marley" then via PHP you can get the search results to display however you want them to on your own website.

- It's nothing big just thought some people here might want something like this.

P.S. this also applies for getting just a movie description / title info from IMDB (as an example) etc - not just limited to search results.
    Putin Reviewed by Putin on . [Offering] PHP search engine / content rip from 3rd party site Sup, If you want a PHP script which gets the search results from another search engine - like a torrent site etc - just PM me and I'll make it for you. Limits, if it requires a login before you can use the search engine OR the website requires some sort of proxy / captcha bypass in order to access it I don't have the time to be doing something like that for free. Example of what I mean, torrentz.eu - Search for "bob marley" then via PHP you can get the search results to display Rating: 5

Made by Envee :P

2.   Sponsored Links

Default interested

check ur PM

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    According to your title, this does not belong to you and u ripped it....

Thread Information