Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6774 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default 10 000 Facebook accounts hacked

The Nepalese and until now unknown hacker group boasts of leaked 10,000 Facebook accounts in clear text.

Username and password to 10 000 Facebook accounts were openly available on Pastebin. Pastebin removed the documents after a while.

It is the unknown hacker group TeamSwaStika (currently has 114 followers on Twitter) who have obtained all the accounts. How? It is not clear, but probably via phishing or Trojan-infected PCs.

There is also a possibility that the small Nepalese hacker group acquired account information from online criminals.

It is recommended now that you as soon as possible change your Facebook password. You do this by clicking here.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . 10 000 Facebook accounts hacked http://pokit.org/get/c895f3e32fffcde27bae86d3e4329903.jpgThe Nepalese and until now unknown hacker group boasts of leaked 10,000 Facebook accounts in clear text. Username and password to 10 000 Facebook accounts were openly available on Pastebin. Pastebin removed the documents after a while. It is the unknown hacker group TeamSwaStika (currently has 114 followers on Twitter) who have obtained all the accounts. How? It is not clear, but probably via phishing or Trojan-infected PCs. Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    Thanks.

mmm mmm!
    The chance that you are among the 10 000 is less than the chance of winning the lottery.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thats true mate, however my account is disabled but i wish i never created this shit account :/

Very good, I use FB only for webmastering I never use it personally ...

=> Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Website's:
    webdevs.biz seomasterz.co innovationsblog.com
    Well I think Facebook will automatically reset passwords of all those accounts
    Good Programmers Copy, Great Programmers Steal

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    wtf 10k accounts hacked . they are the same guy who warned facebook that they will close down facebook on nov 5th rite?
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberAff View Post
    wtf 10k accounts hacked . they are the same guy who warned facebook that they will close down facebook on nov 5th rite?
    No. It is an unknown group. You did not read what I wrote?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    i did. but i was confused a little. btw they are from nepal. the hackers lol,

look at the tweets
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    The chance that you are among the 10 000 is less than the chance of winning the lottery.
    If there are 500 million accounts and 10,000 of these are hacked, then you must submit 108 lotto rows for it to be more likely to win the lottery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information