Hello,
First of All, I have seen a lot of threads here regarding recieving PayPal payments in the non-supported countries. Long story short, I figured out that Payoneer card seems a good way to recieve PayPal payments for me. I don't need PayPal alternatives as I am already using Moneybookers without any problem, but there are only a few clients paying through moneybookres. Most people pay via PayPal so I only want to recieve PayPal payments here.

Plus, How would I recieve Payments via Payoneer Card or Plimus? Does the other person have to have a similar kind of account? Or, he can simply put my username from his PayPal account and forward the payment just like regular?
On another thread in this forum, a representative from Payoneer team said that a person must have a Virtual Account pilot program to receive direct payments from PayPal. Is that true? Can I receive direct payments from PayPal via Payoneer Card?
Also, since my main reason to get a Payoneer card is to receive paypal payments, is it confirmed that I will get Virtual Account pilot program after receiving a few payments or only a few lucky ones get that?

Waiting for response.
Hope to hear from you soon guys.
Thanks.
zary2006 Reviewed by zary2006 on . I need help about Payoneer Cards... Hello, First of All, I have seen a lot of threads here regarding recieving PayPal payments in the non-supported countries. Long story short, I figured out that Payoneer card seems a good way to recieve PayPal payments for me. I don't need PayPal alternatives as I am already using Moneybookers without any problem, but there are only a few clients paying through moneybookres. Most people pay via PayPal so I only want to recieve PayPal payments here. Plus, How would I recieve Payments Rating: 5