Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6772 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Custom made mass downloader - windows console application - 5$ per copy

Hello - I just finished my mass downloading software called 'Slimloader'.
    The application is very simply!The work it's doing is to grab the URLs from a text file - only direct download links and open them in your default web browser.
    I have tested it with Filesonic and Wupload premium accounts and it's perfectly working.
    It's also working with sites like sourceforge,but there you have to wait about 5 seconds before the download.
    Slimloader was originaly created for premium accounts on FS and WU,but actually the software is working with every direct downloadable link and if the downloading stuff is not an executable(exe) file you don't have to press absolutely nothing.
    Anyway,if your PC have a low performance,I don't suggest to load more than 50 urls at a time.
    Also,mind that this application is for Windows OS only

As I said the cost is just 5$
    - You will receive the software with your username added on the right down corner.

- I don't have a shopping cart to sell it,so it can happend only via PM.
    - screenshot: http://postimage.org/image/rowqlms/
    - Paypal and AlertPay are accepted as payment methods

Finaly: You will receive your copy in 10-15 minutes(maximum) after the payment is done.

Mods: I did not saw any rule about the PMs,if there is such a rule,please delete my thread.
    tsvetanakos Reviewed by tsvetanakos on . Custom made mass downloader - windows console application - 5$ per copy Hello - I just finished my mass downloading software called 'Slimloader'. The application is very simply!The work it's doing is to grab the URLs from a text file - only direct download links and open them in your default web browser. I have tested it with Filesonic and Wupload premium accounts and it's perfectly working. It's also working with sites like sourceforge,but there you have to wait about 5 seconds before the download. Slimloader was originaly created for premium accounts on FS Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    temploster.blogspot.com
    Um...just asking...why people would buy this if JDownloader and Mipony are better and for free?

because its simplier?No installs and no other stuffs required...just paste the urls and you're ready to go

Website's:
    temploster.blogspot.com
    Yeah...but this is useless, as I've understood, this thing is only a Mass URL opener..

So if you don't have a premium account its useless.

Yes,thats why I said about the premium accounts.The next update will include a proxy list,so the mass url opener will also be usefull

Thread Information