Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61581 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Shrink O'Matic shrinks your photos

Just drag the image files that you want to shrink over the application window, and the rest goes by itself. Both JPG, PNG and GIF images are supported.

But before you do, you must specify size, compression and naming. This can be done easily. You can also specify a folder the shrunken images should be in, and thus prevents the originals change. I will definitely recommend that you do.

The program is based on adobe air framework, and is completely free to use. It works in Windows XP and later.

More information and download Shrink O'Matic from developer toki-woki.net.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Shrink O'Matic shrinks your photos Just drag the image files that you want to shrink over the application window, and the rest goes by itself. Both JPG, PNG and GIF images are supported. But before you do, you must specify size, compression and naming. This can be done easily. You can also specify a folder the shrunken images should be in, and thus prevents the originals change. I will definitely recommend that you do. The program is based on adobe air framework, and is completely free to use. It works in Windows XP and Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Xcuties.org Xcuties-Forum.org Pretty-Pussies.org Howtothickenhair.net
    works allright...but slow
    my advice for better quality pics:

In photoshop make a resize action (google how to do it)
    then create a droplet on your desktop
    now you can drag all your files to this droplet and let photoshop do the rest

hope this helps

mmm mmm!
    It is possible that you get lower speed if you have a slow computer. It works pretty well and fast with me.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Can it shrink more photos in one go?

A tip for (I've been using it all day): http://www.picresize.com

mmm mmm!
    I can also mention another option I have used a little before; dropresize.

Dropresize can monitor directories on your hard disk and shrink files as soon as they are copied into the directory.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post

Dropresize can monitor directories on your hard disk and shrink files as soon as they are copied into the directory.
    Sweet, thanks!

Website's:
    Xcuties.org Xcuties-Forum.org Pretty-Pussies.org Howtothickenhair.net

thanks Mr
    will try it out
    now all we need is a fold monitoring image upload app

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Just drag the image files that you want to shrink over the application window, and the rest goes by itself. Both JPG, PNG and GIF images are supported.
    How is that both o_O

Thread Information