Hellou to all...I have a few questions. I want to start a warez blog and I need to know the best domain register site witch is safe for register a warez name domain. I read in the forum about namecheap. Is it safe regarding the dmca complaints by not releasing the Whois info?
Second, about the hosting...I was thinking for start with KnownSRV.com offshore hosting. For start I will go with a shared hosting and maybe later a VPS. It is a good hosting? do you recommend me something else? The site I will build it in Wordpress because it's best for SEO. Thx in advance!
serbyy Reviewed by serbyy on . Beginner first steps... Hellou to all...I have a few questions. I want to start a warez blog and I need to know the best domain register site witch is safe for register a warez name domain. I read in the forum about namecheap. Is it safe regarding the dmca complaints by not releasing the Whois info? Second, about the hosting...I was thinking for start with KnownSRV.com offshore hosting. For start I will go with a shared hosting and maybe later a VPS. It is a good hosting? do you recommend me something else? The site Rating: 5