Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6844 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default 5 Hours of FREE WEB DESIGN 4 New Websites - INCL. SCRIPT INSTALL, PHP, LAYOUT DESIGN

5 HOURS OF PROFESSIONAL
    WEB-DESIGN FREE FOR YOUR
    NEW WEBSITE

INCLUDING:

SCRIPT INSTALLATION
    PHP PROGRAMMING
    LAYOUT/GRAPHIC DESIGN

I am offering my personal web-design service (5 hours for free) to anyone who purchases their web-hosting from my featured web host and domain registrar. I am offering only the most affordable and efficient hosting service on the web (HostGator). They offer such useful packages as UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH, and UNLIMITED STORAGE SPACE, and fast support. If you would prefer a different host, this deal is still negotiable, depending on what company it is, and whether they allow affiliate sign-ups.

If you purchase your web-hosting from my registered link (so that I earn a commission on the sale), I will work for 5 hours (totally free) in order to get your new website set up and working exactly as you need. This includes PHP programming, script installations, layout design, and multi-page websites. This deal is especially useful for affiliate marketers, small or startup businesses, or individuals who would like to begin learning how to run a website properly.

For the past year, I've been working as a Facebook Application Developer, with mastered programming skills. My most recent work is www.Shopzilla.com's Facebook Application, which can be viewed here: http://apps.facebook.com/shopzillaquiz/

I recently decided to leave Facebook development, to help people with their new websites, which is work that I love to do. I am very professional, and guarantee top notch work. I am always organized and I am easy to work with.

I am now interested in developing my web portfolio, and my skills will be an asset to you. I am also very interested in increasing my iTrader value on sites that use that system.

If you require additional hours or programming, we can negotiate further work at a cheap and affordable price. Fast quotes, and quick responses. Let's get your site up today! Please send all inquiries to [email protected] or PM me here.

The web host I am currently offering is the best on the market:
    http://secure.hostgator.com/cgi-bin/...gi?id=epicacad

If you are interested in this offer, you should contact me directly before you sign up for the hosting.

I can be reached online at most times of the day, and I am always here to help you.

GOOGLE TALK: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/CurtisWinton

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/curtis.winton
    kranial Reviewed by kranial on . 5 Hours of FREE WEB DESIGN 4 New Websites - INCL. SCRIPT INSTALL, PHP, LAYOUT DESIGN 5 HOURS OF PROFESSIONAL WEB-DESIGN FREE FOR YOUR NEW WEBSITE INCLUDING: SCRIPT INSTALLATION PHP PROGRAMMING LAYOUT/GRAPHIC DESIGN Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rootw.net
    any preview of your design work?

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    do u offer your design work without buying package? i might be interested in just ur design work and programming help.

Thread Information