Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6873 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Jaguar-Web - Reseller,Master,Alpha,Web Hosting @ $3.95 (USA/Germany)

WE ARE UPGRADING TOO A BRAND NEW SERVER SO IT'S GOING TO BE FASTER THEN THE SERVER WE ARE on NOW

https://jaguar-web.com

We are SSL Secure! Be sure you always have a SSL mode on! for your own safty!

Welcome | -

Welcome to Jaguar-Web, we provide Cheap, Reliable and Easy webhosting. Signing up for a website has never been easier with our WHMCS ordering system we can have a site and domain setup within 24 hours! We guarantee 24\7 live support & ticket support and We also offer a 15-day money back guarantee.

]Why choose us? | -

Features

All of our servers are packed full of features; including support and one-click installation to get your site up and running within 24 hours.

Pricing
    Whether you are rich or from the working class, anyone with any type of budget can afford Jaguar-Web premium hosting.

Our Network
    No matter where you are, or where you are located; Jaguar-web network, the best in the business, is always on and always fast.

WHMCS
    Every client can order easily through our WHMCS powered billing Area, it supports the payment gateway PayPal so theres no giving us your creditcard details or bank numbers. In WHMCS you can manage your domains, services & addons in an easy the understand environment. With WHMCS there is no more worrying about overdue invoices, WHMCS will automaticly email you when a new invoice is created and when it's due.
    Offshore Webhosting
    We offer offshore web hosting currently in 1 different locations, Netherlands. Being offshore gives you more options of what you can host. Examples of things you can host, Nulled scripts, Warez linking, DDoS Shells(Russia Only), Adult Content & much more! Being offshore will lower your chances of getting shutdown because of a DMCA. (make sure you check our TOS this might change.)

Shared Hosting (Unlimited)

?Disk Space: 50gb
    ?Bandwidth: Unlimited
    ?FTP Accounts: Unlimited
    ?Email Accounts: Unlimited
    ?Email Lists: Unlimited
    ?Databases: Unlimited
    ?Sub Domains: Unlimited
    ?Parked Domains: Unlimited
    ?Addon Domains: Unlimited

12.95$ a Month
    Go on site for more price/plans

Reseller (Unlimited)

?Disk Space: 500gb
    ?Bandwidth: Unlimited
    ?FTP Accounts: Unlimited
    ?Email Accounts: Unlimited
    ?Email Lists: Unlimited
    ?Databases: Unlimited
    ?Sub Domains: Unlimited
    ?Parked Domains: Unlimited
    ?Addon Domains: Unlimited

24.95$ month
    Go on site for more price/plans

Master Reseller (Unlimited)

Coming soon
    Pm me if you want to buy

Alpha Hosting (Unlimited)
    Coming soon[/b][/u]
    Pm me if you want to buy

Owner - [email protected]
    Owner - [email protected]

Support Tickets
    https://jaguar-web.com/billing/submitticket.php

Live Chat
    Will be updates ASAP

We have a valid WHMCS licence if you dont belive us please check for your self!
    Updates:
    26/10/2011: Thread posted with limited offer/promo code

Still selling...! we have just moved to a VPS! and can offer much better deals!
    Jaguar web Reviewed by Jaguar web on . Jaguar-Web - Reseller,Master,Alpha,Web Hosting @ $3.95 (USA/Germany) http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll69/cameronyule/logo.png WE ARE UPGRADING TOO A BRAND NEW SERVER SO IT'S GOING TO BE FASTER THEN THE SERVER WE ARE on NOW https://jaguar-web.com We are SSL Secure! Be sure you always have a SSL mode on! for your own safty! Welcome | - Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

This hosting company maybe closed. Domain is not vaild for website, just park it.
    Welcome Christmas! Enjoy best service from our team.

we are not closed at the moment we have had some security issues and our domain was hijacked i will reuqest a lock on this thread untill i can get things back up and running as somone called "ardit has been dealing a great amout of damange to my server so i am working on that and we have had somone who has invest and requested a name change so we have alot fo stuff going on to make the service for out clients the best we can offer

Website's:
    HostAddon.com BigWebsiteList.com
    Good luck with that, but your domain is parked back at namecheap?

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    a hosting provider with serious security issues?? uh... /closed

Thread Information