Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6666 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default how to link to filesonic? avoiding DMCA bots

hello,

i have some sites, i am posting on my wordpress websites. but my files gets deleted every 10 hour. how can i link to filesonic links without showing the download urls? i think DMCA bots are spying on titles of downloads and filesonic links, and send automatically emails to them, how can they otherwise send this much DMCA mails?

i want to hide my urls, i dont want to use safelinking.net because they will earn money from me, and i cant earn money from my websites then (0.45$ per sale from site)

anyone any idea? i have readed all those threads about this subject, but nobody told something about this idea to hide urls in own site,
    yakamozz Reviewed by yakamozz on . how to link to filesonic? avoiding DMCA bots hello, i have some sites, i am posting on my wordpress websites. but my files gets deleted every 10 hour. how can i link to filesonic links without showing the download urls? i think DMCA bots are spying on titles of downloads and filesonic links, and send automatically emails to them, how can they otherwise send this much DMCA mails? i want to hide my urls, i dont want to use safelinking.net because they will earn money from me, and i cant earn money from my websites then (0.45$ per sale Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    How many threads do you start regarding FSC. Just upload to Rapidshare or something until those "bots" can calm down and forget about your site.

Banned
    until those bots calm down? kidding me? why should i upload to rapidshare? i just want a way to stop those bots,

first thought: you could show the urls as images.
    but then the people who wanna download would have to type in the urls in the address bar which is annoying.
    how about showing those links with javascript?

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Because they seem to delete your files when you upload to FileSonic.

You can't stop these bots, they're unstoppable. Haven't you watched Terminator? And yes they'll be taking over the world soon.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Link protectors?

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    maybe i install a Link protector script on my site, like, mysite.com/link and then i will short url those filesonic urls, and then post on my download pages?

will this stop them?

i uploaded 1 hour ago a movie, deleted after an hour

Website's:
    wordpress.org
    have you tried changing your file format? like .avi to .jpg (and just instruct those dler's to change it)

^ which movie?? ... does it dlete all files that u upload ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaizer01 View Post
    have you tried changing your file format? like .avi to .jpg (and just instruct those dler's to change it)
    how this effects it?

maybe i rename to .tar etc it will work?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information