Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62839 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    LeechJungle.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
    Thanks for the explanations.
    My RL in hostingflame expires June 4.
    Once it expires,I hire your service.

Other doubts

Download of Uploading.com works well?

I saw that the Mini Saver plan don't have "Upload Account Editor." So I can not send the file to my account in filehosts?

Thank you.
    Thanks for your interest.
    Yes, Upload Account Editor not available with our Mini Package.
    You have to used ftp upload/web upload.

A.Rafi,
    Sales Executive
    LeechJungle.com

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Abdur Rafi View Post
    Thanks for your interest.
    Yes, Upload Account Editor not available with our Mini Package.
    You have to used ftp upload/web upload.

A.Rafi,
    Sales Executive
    LeechJungle.com
    Ok

But using web-upload,I can put normally my login and password of filehosts in the upload window??

Quote Originally Posted by Abdur Rafi View Post
    You just copy the RL link and paste it to your filehost web-upload.
    Easy and Simple
    Copy the file link in the RL and paste in the filehost page?This is remote upload,right?

Unfortunately, the remote upload ofserver is in trouble, do not send files larger than 200MB and 90% of my files have 1GB in size.

Mini Saver plan don't have Upload Account Editor,and the Super Saver plan ($7.99 + fees) is a little expensive for me.
    I'll think of a solution for my case.

Thanks for the explanations.

@ Abdur Rafi, before purchasing the super saver pack wasn`t i mention you that i would buy it only for downloading the transloading files to my Rdp and what was your answer `Hello, You can download to your RDP.no problem`

But after transloading some files on my RL, when tried to download those files to my Rdp, from the very beginning only found that you`ve imposed a Cap so that i cant download one file at a time. Isn`t against your own TOS? I request you not to harass customers like this way.

Anyway, its only Nine (9) hours since i bought that account and already lodge a support ticket (#743615) asking for refund. Pls send the refund ASAP.

Regards.

Website's:
    Leechjungle.com
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGOLAS View Post
    Just bought a Super saver medium pack, but you didnt mention about the 9.99% transaction fees anywhere in this thread (and also i think 9.99% is too high).

Anyway, i dont need the supplied demo anymore. Thanks for supporting.
    This transaction fees is to cover the PayPal and Payza (Formerly Alertpay) Fees. Transaction fees is not for us.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOLAS View Post
    @ Abdur Rafi, before purchasing the super saver pack wasn`t i mention you that i would buy it only for downloading the transloading files to my Rdp and what was your answer `Hello, You can download to your RDP.no problem`

But after transloading some files on my RL, when tried to download those files to my Rdp, from the very beginning only found that you`ve imposed a Cap so that i cant download one file at a time. Isn`t against your own TOS? I request you not to harass customers like this way.

Anyway, its only Nine (9) hours since i bought that account and already lodge a support ticket (#743615) asking for refund. Pls send the refund ASAP.

Regards.
    We are not harassing customers. It is mentioned in the TOS that a customer can use in total of 6 connections while using the leech. If you are downloading files from your RL to RDP using total connection jet 6 in IDM then obviously you can not use your RL that time. If you use 1 connection in IDM for downloading then you can download to your RDP in total of 6 files at a time.
    We always give our clients the TOS page while giving the demo, so you should read that. You also said that in last ticket you want refund but you want to contact us on KWWH only. But KWWH only has our sales thread not support thread. Remember it. You have to contact us on support ticket. This is not a joke. And nothing happened to complain KWWH. Stop Threatening US. Refund Given.

Website's:
    Leechjungle.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Teen Wolf View Post
    U Accept Alertpay Paiement ??
    Also I Will Ask U For A Demo soon
    Seems Good ..
    Demo sent to PM. But stock is not available. If you want to buy create a support ticket we will try to open one stock.
    And yes, we accept Payza (Formerly Alertpay) payment.

Website's:
    mkv-tv.info
    Good But The Upload Speed of mediafire os slow 200KB/sec
    but freakshare speed in iupload is awesome & also bayfiles
    anyway i will buy one in 7june if that helps u i'm willing of project but now i have a graduation exam very important i hope u'll free a stock for me
    & also i'd like to remove the name of leechjungle from the uploaded file so i dnt have to remove it manually everytime beside all of that your system is very excellent & fast
    also could u explain payza system coz they tell that's related to alertpay & how i will pay through ..?

Website's:
    Leechjungle.com
    Good But The Upload Speed of mediafire os slow 200KB/sec
    but freakshare speed in iupload is awesome & also bayfiles
    anyway i will buy one in 7june if that helps u i'm willing of project but now i have a graduation exam very important i hope u'll free a stock for me
    & also i'd like to remove the name of leechjungle from the uploaded file so i dnt have to remove it manually everytime beside all of that your system is very excellent & fast
    also could u explain payza system coz they tell that's related to alertpay & how i will pay through ..?
    Mediafire's server is in USA and our server is in NL. So, speed will differ. If stock not available then ticket us. We will try to open one for you.
    And Payza is Alertpay. They changed their name from Alertpay to Payza. And some features also. Payment system is from invoice. You will receive an invoice after adding a product in your account. Just pay that and you will get RL info in your email within a seconds. Instant.

Website's:
    mkv-tv.info
    okey i get it now thank You sir ,
    i just wanna know the fatest servers that near nl like netload & freakshare
    & i want 2 know the filesize limit ?? , & next week i'll buy one surely

Website's:
    Leechjungle.com
    okey i get it now thank You sir ,
    i just wanna know the fatest servers that near nl like netload & freakshare
    & i want 2 know the filesize limit ?? , & next week i'll buy one surely
    Do you want to know the filehosts location which are in NL and their file size upload limit? If yes, then you have to find that one. You can search in the net which is available I think.

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information