Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6655 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Money or not.

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i am.

17 34.00%
  • Nope, just a hobby.

14 28.00%
  • Don't care.

9 18.00%
  • Other ( explain )

10 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Doing things differently.

Default In it for the money?

So yeah as the title say's, are you just in it for the money or for a hobby?

Personally i'm the later one, couldn't care about making money, selling ads etc.
    GeeZus Reviewed by GeeZus on . In it for the money? So yeah as the title say's, are you just in it for the money or for a hobby? Personally i'm the later one, couldn't care about making money, selling ads etc. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    When I had my forum I didn't care about getting money, if we did it was a bonus. As for now it's kinda both/the same. As I just upload now yeah it's a hobby but I also wouldn't mind making a bit of money to keep a few things online going.
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Banned
    for me its a hobby but yeah making money helps alot but all i make goes back into my sites somehow

Doing things differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood View Post
    When I had my forum I didn't care about getting money, if we did it was a bonus. As for now it's kinda both/the same. As I just upload now yeah it's a hobby but I also wouldn't mind making a bit of money to keep a few things online going.
    Quote Originally Posted by warezdemon View Post
    for me its a hobby but yeah making money helps alot but all i make goes back into my sites somehow
    I like these two replies.

It's the money grabbers i dislike lol.

( waits to get flamed for saying that now LOL )

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    Thats the thing I don't get, Why are people in it for the money as I don't think I've met anyone who runs a warez site that has made money, well made any respectable amount of money from a warez site.
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood View Post
    Thats the thing I don't get, Why are people in it for the money as I don't think I've met anyone who runs a warez site that has made money, well made any respectable amount of money from a warez site.
    well i admit i made around $40 with warezwitch but that payed the server fees for 2 months

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    its more of a hobby but money helps to expand and give users more stuff and quicker etc

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    I am also as a hobby, I was first an uploader and now became a webmaster, the money I make I use them to evolve the websites, I do not keep them for me, I am making the site better and more good

Respected Developer
    Voted other.

I'm definitely not in it for the money. Infact I tend to dislike people trying to make money out of warez (if its pure profit, donations/ads to cover hosting bills is OK). I guess being a webmaster is a hobby but in the first place (for me) its a good gateway for another hobby, programming.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    I have some sites that i use to fund my network but not really to get rich

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information