Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6664 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com

Default ResoldVPS.com - Make's our first $20.00 Donation to the ASPCA

Dear clients,

We first of all we will like to thank all clients who've purchased services from ResoldVPS.com has y'all just helped animals such as Dogs, Cats, and etc whom had either been seized by they ASPCA from an abuses owner or either was brought into the ASPCA as a stray by someone.

Regard,
    ResoldVPS.com

Proof

Videos of Abused Animals (Watch at your own risk)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V77SZpt_Bm4[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hft1VFNV48[/ame]
    robert420 Reviewed by robert420 on . ResoldVPS.com - Make's our first $20.00 Donation to the ASPCA Dear clients, We first of all we will like to thank all clients who've purchased services from ResoldVPS.com has y'all just helped animals such as Dogs, Cats, and etc whom had either been seized by they ASPCA from an abuses owner or either was brought into the ASPCA as a stray by someone. Regard, ResoldVPS.com Proof http://i.imgur.com/NIn3M.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CDXDN.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Bill Gates and other Toppers donate Millions on charity. Even though your donation amount is small, I really appreciate you for your kindness towards Animals

Banned
    98% sure this belongs in the hosting section.
    This is hosting related.
    Stop cashwhoring your little "service" in the GD SECTION.

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    good deed with intension of publicity

Nice deed indeed but does it needed to be publicized this way????
    Trying to get my ducks in a row.

It begins...
    Seriously? You needed a thread in the General Discussion section to announce that you donated 20 bucks online? Or was this just some cheap marketing trick to get more exposure on KWWH? (Not that you'll get lots of it in the General Discussion area).

Publicity is good bcz someone else will folowe their example and i respect that!

ps:Can't watch this videos my eyes are full of tears when see this sad pupy on second video...fuck there it goes...

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    I remember you told me about such donations during shackserver days. Good job man

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0ax View Post
    98% sure this belongs in the hosting section.
    This is hosting related.
    Stop cashwhoring your little "service" in the GD SECTION.
    cashwhoring = When someone keeps the funds and doesn't do nothing with it except for spend it on themself I'm donating there is a difference .

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    Seriously? You needed a thread in the General Discussion section to announce that you donated 20 bucks online? Or was this just some cheap marketing trick to get more exposure on KWWH? (Not that you'll get lots of it in the General Discussion area).
    No, Lifetalk i'am not doing it for exposure I just decided I would share it with the public to has Thanksgiving & Christmas is coming up and alot of people go buying dogs & cat's from puppy mills.

Respected Member
    Post it in your hosting thread. If this wasn't about exposure you could have kept the site name out of it. Even with that, who cares. I donate almost every week and I do not make threads. Merge it with your hosting thread.

We are not stupid. Don't say this was not for exposure. You mention your site name in full 3 times before the first post is done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information